• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Month to visit WDW

What is your favorite month to visit WDW?

• January

• February

• March

• April

• May

• June

• July

• August

• September

• October

• November

• December

Results are only viewable after voting.

SPAM

DIS Veteran
What is everyones favorite month to vacation at WDW? and why??

I think mine would have to be december. It has cool weather and i love the christmas decorations.

We love going in April, before and after the Easter break and the weather was perfect, and the parks not too busy.

Bev :D

I'd have to say September. Still hot (I like it hot, hot, hot lol), not alot of peeps, & short wait times!

Kelly

My favorite time to go is the first or second week of December because there are no lines, the decorations are up and it's a nice break from the cold! The only thing I dislike about this time is that the parks close early but the Very Merry Christmas Party let's me get at least one night at MK. The middle of May is nice to but a little more crowded, but almost all of the parks have the EMH.

We go at least twice a year and the timing can differ. However, the one time that doesn't change is in October. We love this month. It is not too hot, not too rainy, and ya got MNSSHP. But our favorite reason, there's the Food and Wine Festival!!! :drinking1

the beginning of May, I just love spring. We are going the last week of April for the first time this year.

I chose different months (i know it said one, but I could decided on just one)

I love May, especially the beginning, it is warm and sunny. The Flower and Garden show is wonderful. The perfect weather.

Same with October, plus you have MNSSHP and the Food and Wine Festival. The crowds were low. IT was great.

Well, I voted for November because we have been during Thanksgiving twice now and LOVED it, but it's really a tie between that and (don't think I'm crazy!) JUNE! The thing with June is that there are no worries about missing school, make up work, or being to work and school right after we get back. (I'm a teacher). It's just more relaxing overall.

December - love Christmas decorations and cool weather

October or November - for Food and Wine festival

Our very first trip was 4 yrs ago at the beginning of November. The weather was beautiful....high 80s but no humidity. There were no crowds and we got to experience everything we wanted to :D

MNSSHP ??? What does that mean?? We are going in October so I'd like to know what I'm missing :)

Chantal

Oh great! But I'm guessing that's only at the end of October right??
And where & when is the Food & Wine festival??
We will be there from Oct 3 to Oct 13.

Chantal

They have dates the whole month. Let me see if I can find the link with the dates.

2005 Calendar of events

Scroll down, the dates start Sept. 30 this year.

MNSSHP was incredible. Well worth the money. We had a blast. The whole family dressed up. We got loads of candy, including a 5lb bag of smarties as we were leaving Toontown! :Pinkbounc DS, DD and DH rode Goofy's Barnstormer 4 times in a row without getting off. We went on Halloween night.

i love december, the week before x mas the parks are empty except on the weekends, i do want to go during the summer one time so we can do the water rides, it is sometimes cold in december

i like it cold. i dont do well in hot weather and orlando in july its pretty darn hot. the decorations are amazing during christmas time. it makes it easier to spend long days at the park for me when im not sweltering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter