• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Moment from your Last Cruise

Walking into the lobby on embarkation and having one of the youth counsellors spot us and scream in delight and give me and my daughter absolutely MASSIVE hugs. It was just wonderful to 'be home'.

We had so many youth counsellors and servers and cruise staff remember us from our cruise the year before, and it was just lovely. One of the cruise staff spotted us from the stage at the Sail Away party and waved at us, a server who we saw at the character breakfast asked where my mum and sister were (they'd been on the last cruise with us), a number of youth counsellors were excited to see my daughter, one of the Fairy Godmother In Training staff was in the nursery last time we cruised, and she was excited to see our son and how much he'd grown. QUOTE]

This is one of the main reasons we continue to sail, I can't believe how they remember.

Last month we celebrated my birthday on the Dream. DH surprised me and had the cabin decorated. I was so shocked I started to cry, which alarmed my 3.5 y/o DS. I told him, "sometimes grown ups cry because they are happy." Later that night, we met Mickey Mouse, whom he adores. Afterwards, he started to cry. I asked him if everything was ok and he said, "mommy, sometimes little boys cry because they are happy." Worth every penny.

Reading this made ME cry!

Fantasy cruise Presidents' Week 2015.

Last night video in the atrium. Standing on the balcony watching it, and suddenly there is me interacting with Donald Duck when he had come out for pictures and Daisy had basically dissed him. It was such a fun interaction, and I had no clue it was videoed.

Big time tears!!

At picture time, I ran into the Activities guy who had done my Art of the Show tour and who I'd spoken with several times throughout the cruise. He grinned and said "You saw the video, right??"

So much love!!

Last month we celebrated my birthday on the Dream. DH surprised me and had the cabin decorated. I was so shocked I started to cry, which alarmed my 3.5 y/o DS. I told him, "sometimes grown ups cry because they are happy." Later that night, we met Mickey Mouse, whom he adores. Afterwards, he started to cry. I asked him if everything was ok and he said, "mommy, sometimes little boys cry because they are happy." Worth every penny.
Made me tear up!!! Such an awesome memory!!

My son says sitting in the ear of the Mickey pool all by ourselves after dinner the last night looking at the stars.

Family Time! We all did the Pirate's League at the BBB. The kids (my daughter and son) loved it. It was corny and fun but just family time. My husband got to spend time alone with my daughter, my son, and me. I got to spend time alone with my daughter, my son, and my husband. They had our undivided attention. We got to spend time, the four of us together. It was wonderful. The kids have begged to go back.

I also have a photo from formal night of my husband, son. and Donald Duck in their tails. Love it.

One evening my DD16 and I were walking through the atrium. There was very nice live music playing and a lot of people gathered for character meets. We saw Peter Pan playing duck duck goose with a group of children. He then led a game of hide and seek and Ariel joined in. Even though my kids are teens we loved watching the younger children chasing Peter Pan and Ariel throughout the shipping laughing in delight. Goofy was nearby and my daughter had a picture taken with him. It was just such a fun night taking it all in and atmosphere was great

When I arrived at Costa Maya I was notified that my scheduled port adventure would be canceled due to unfavorable scuba diving conditions. This cancelation made me upset at first but it turned out to be a one of the best days I had during the cruise. I met up with some friends I was cruising with and we had a wonderful time drinking and enjoying some great Mexican food while sitting on a great beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter