Favorite MK counter service?

To the OP Albytaps, fyi, Cosmic Rays no longer has the chicken & rib combo on their menu...we were looking forward to it during our trip next month. A few OP confirmed it for me though, Deb at AllEars says it's still on her menu. But if you check the menus here and WDW's sites, it's no longer there.

Comics Rays. Because the have burgers, not and nuggets for the kids and if you go to the counter closest to the Indy Raceway,mthey have a full Chickennand Ribs dinner with mashed potatoes and asperigus.

Plus you can't beat the entertainment.

There are menus for all the restaurants (counter service or not) at:

Allearsnet.com

Check it out. It may help you decide.

Columbia Harbor House..the food is good and has a more relaxing atmosphere...might be a good place for the kids to "chill out". Although Cosmic Ray's has a nice variety on their menu, it can be pretty hectic, especially at peak times.

my family enjoys Cosmic Rays, lots of variety and the fixin bar is yummy. Peco bills would be our next, noone really enjoyed CHH to much, which I was surprised, because so many good reviews.

To the OP Albytaps, fyi, Cosmic Rays no longer has the chicken & rib combo on their menu...we were looking forward to it during our trip next month. A few OP confirmed it for me though, Deb at AllEars says it's still on her menu. But if you check the menus here and WDW's sites, it's no longer there.

That would really be a shame if they removed that from the menu... we were just there in November and it was still there. It's the best bang for your buck with the DDP in the MK.... and it tastes so good!

my family enjoys Cosmic Rays, lots of variety and the fixin bar is yummy. Peco bills would be our next, noone really enjoyed CHH to much, which I was surprised, because so many good reviews.

I think most of the good reviews come from people that like fish and chips and also a quiet(er) place to eat.

I also vote for Columbia Harbor House - one of my favorites for MK. Love their tuna salad or the hummus. My kids have always enjoyed it there as well. I also like Cosmic Rays - it can be more noisy and hectic. For some reason I am thinking they have interactive stuff in there as well - with a DJ. The 4 yr old might enjoy some of that. But, can't recall if that is only for the parties like Halloween or Christmas time.

That would really be a shame if they removed that from the menu... we were just there in November and it was still there. It's the best bang for your buck with the DDP in the MK.... and it tastes so good!

I think most of the good reviews come from people that like fish and chips and also a quiet(er) place to eat.

Wonder if they removed the chicken/ribs combo because its a money-loser on the dining plan. For a counter service meal that was a good deal.

Pecos Bills is very good but it is always crowded. We also really like the sandwiches and desserts at the Main Street Bakery.

I would vote for Cosmic Rays, it has children's food also, and I love the entertainment, in the front of the restaurant! :)

CHH. The upstairs is nice - your kids can be wiggly and its probably OK up there :goodvibes.

Cosmic Ray's is ok but not great. Did not like Pecos Bills at all. Columbia Harbor House would be the vote.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter