Favorite meals at DL & DCA - Less Than $14.99 Per Person

ron_ron_ron11

Earning My Ears
What are your favorite places to eat, and more importantly meals, at DL and DCA in the less than $14.99 per person range? So quick service and maybe casual dinning locations.

Thanks

Rancho del Zocalo
Red Rockets pizza port
Hungry Bear Restaurant
French Market Restaurant

The ribs at Taste Pilot's Grill - it's a must do for everyone in my family. My mom doesn't even like ribs, but she always orders these. :thumbsup2

I also really like the pasta at Redd Rocket's.. the fusilli (sp?) with chicken in a creamy white sauce.

Favorite Places to eat at the Disneyland Resort...I know you asked for DL/DCA, but I love some of the options at Downtown Disney as well!

Jazz Kitchen (LUNCH-they have great sandwiches)
Napolini
Tortilla Jo's Taqueria (very much like Chipotle)
White Water Snacks (can walk to/from DCA)
Pacific Wharf Cafe
Troubadour Tavern (amazing and HUGE baked potatoes)
Redd Rocket's Pizza Port (just stay away from the pizza)
Plaza Inn (you can easily split a chicken meal - ask for all white meat and you get two huge breasts)
Carnation Cafe (great reasonably priced sit down option in DL)

There are lot of places less than that. If I find something under $10 I'm thrilled.

The Riverbelle Terrace has yummy sandwhiches carved and made right in front of you with a toppings bar. About $12

Whitewater Snacks has a yummy and big chicken sandwhich (and our boys love the nachos) for under $10.

Love Bengal BBQ- I always get a beef and a veggie and I feel like I got something a little healthier. Under $10

At Cafe Orleans you can get the yummy fries to share and an appetizer salad or gumbo.

Sometime we just had a waffle cone for lunch. Under $5.

Oh, and up by the Princess Fantasy Fair you can get a large baked potato with toppings for under $7. I had the BBQ chicken. One of my DS17s had the cheese and broccoli.

DISNEYLAND:

Carnation Cafe (FS):
Half Sandwich & Soup - Choose from a half Three-Cheese Veggie Sandwich or Smoked Turkey Sandwich with a cup of the Cafe Soup of the Day or Loaded Baked Potato Soup. $9.99 I get the turkey. It's so yummy. You can also just get a bowl of the delicious soup for $5.49.

Plaza Inn (CS):
Plaza Inn Specialty Chicken - Three pieces of chicken, fried to a golden brown, seasoned with distinctive herbs and spices. Served with mashed potatoes, buttermilk biscuit and mixture of vegetables. $13.49

Rancho del Zocalo (CS):
Tostada Salad - "Fajita Style" Beef, Chicken or Vegetables presented in a Crispy Tortilla Shell with Refried Beans, Chopped Lettuce topped with Cheddar and Jack Cheese. $10.49

DH gets the Red Chile Enchilada Platter Four Cheese Enchiladas with Red Chile sauce. $9.49

Red Rocket's Pizza Port (CS):
Count Down Chicken Fusilli - Fusilli pasta tossed with seasoned grilled chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic and Parmesan cream sauce with a touch of fresh basil $8.99, but I also like Terra Nova Tomato Basil Pasta - Penne pasta and tomatoes tossed with virgin olive oil, garlic, basil, pesto and freshly grated Parmesan cheese $8.49

DH gets Celestial Caesar Chicken Salad - Grilled chicken breast atop crisp romaine lettuce, tomatoes, Caesar dressing, croutons and freshly grated Parmesan cheese. $8.49

Anything at Bengal Barbeque.

CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE:

Pacific Warf Cafe (CS):
Bakersfield Broccoli and Cheese - Choice florets of broccoli and cauliflower are simmered in a chicken broth with rich Cheddar cheese, onion, celery and carrots. $8.99

Taste Pilot's Grill (CS):
Aviator's Chicken Sandwich - Fried chicken breast with chipotle mayonnaise, served with a tangy vegetable salad or our Flyby fries $8.69 or Wild Bleu Yonder Burger - Basted with our tangy steak sauce and topped with bleu cheese crumbles $9.59

Anything at Cove Bar.

GCH:

White Water Snacks (CS):
Chicken or Shredded Beef Nachos - with guacamole, sour cream, jalapenos and salsa. $9.99

PPH:

PCH Grill (FS):
PCH Patty Meltdown - Beef Patty, Turkey Breast or Roast Beef, Grilled with Cheese and Onion. $8.29

DOWNTOWN DISNEY:

La Brea Bakery Express:

Turkey and Avocado - Oven-Roasted Turkey, Avocado, Spicy Mayo and Arugula on Country Wheat $8.95

Anything at Tortilla Jo's Taqueria.

HTH Menu info and prices are from allears.net

DISNEYLAND:

Carnation Cafe (FS):
Half Sandwich & Soup - Choose from a half Three-Cheese Veggie Sandwich or Smoked Turkey Sandwich with a cup of the Cafe Soup of the Day or Loaded Baked Potato Soup. $9.99 I get the turkey. It's so yummy. You can also just get a bowl of the delicious soup for $5.49.

Plaza Inn (CS):
Plaza Inn Specialty Chicken - Three pieces of chicken, fried to a golden brown, seasoned with distinctive herbs and spices. Served with mashed potatoes, buttermilk biscuit and mixture of vegetables. $13.49

White Water Snacks (CS):
Chicken or Shredded Beef Nachos - with guacamole, sour cream, jalapenos and salsa. $9.99

These are some of my favorites :love:
My boys love the Hungry Bear restaurant, they always sit by the water and wave when the boats go by.

Pizza Port-Chicken Fusilli. Side salad with Asian dressing. ;)
020-1.jpg

Plaza Inn-Fried chicken, double mashed, no green beans. DD10 and I share them (sometimes DM and I do instead)
1109.jpg

Picture inc. beans, before I realized I could double up the mashed.

WhiteWater -Nachos or hot Dog (with chili on the side) Used to like the French Dip but now it's gone. :confused3
nov24079.jpg

105_9953.jpg

DTD-Jazz Kitchen Express
Gumbo YaYa or Popcorn Shrimp- Both sharable

167.jpg

DD recently decided she likes Gumbo Ya Ya. Not too spicy for her. Sometimes we get the Gumbo and one kid's meal and share them, other times we will get Gumbo and a small loaf of bread. This is showing the kid's chicken (balls :rotfl2:). These are actually pretty tasty! Especially dipped in the Gumbo!

166.jpg

These shrimps are really good!

Okay, I have to explain why some foods look a little naked. I like to get some of my food items on the side. I get my chili for the hot dog on the side- I don't like mushy hot dog buns.

Also, on my nachos, I get only shredded cheese (no cheese sauce) and get my guacamole and sour cream on the side. No jalapenos. This way I can heat up my nachos in the microwave to melt the cheddar cheese. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter