Favorite mall store

So food places are included too? I'd like to add Sonic and the Tollhouse Cookie place too.

Funny but I bet that most people would have included The Disney Store at one time. Sigh... :(

I was thinking the Disney Store but we havent had one for years.

Baby Gap, Old Navy, Barnes and Noble, Children's Place, Great American Cookie Company, Target (its in our mall), Panda Express, Panera Bread. I like the clearance racks at Dillards.

Build A Bear !!!!! :dog: yea I know that's a dog not a bear

Old Navy

and Boscovs

wow where are the Disney Store people do they exsist anymore in malls?? :confused3

Yankee Candle

Godiva

Guess you know what my priorities are !

Any cooking store. :flower:

After that it would have to be the store with the best clearance deals.

I like Gymboree, Victoria's secret, any one of those stores with the massaging chairs. My husband likes Chess King. :rotfl:

Build a Bear, Build a Bear, Build a Bear, and oh did I say Build a Bear. Yep that store is WAY to addicting. I also love Foley's and Sabarro(of course for food).

Oh and all you Build a Bear fans, you should join us in the Build a Bear exchanges. It's quiet an addicting hobby.

Victorias Secret....yea....that would be it....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter