• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite line of SB products?

Jenn

DIS Veteran
Do you have a favorite line or company you prefer to use? I use manly Close To My Heart, albums, papers, stamps, ink, pens, kits, etc. My sister is a consultant, so I support her business but I genuinely love the products. I occasionally buy something from Hobby Lobby or Michaels, Disney products, adhesive, dollar section, etc. I used to be really into Stampin Up, but moved away from my consultant and slowly started bringing in CTMH.

I have gotten my love for Creative Memories back with the last few collections and the introduction of the embossed cardstock...I love that stuff!

The other line I use a lot is Simple Stories. I love the earthy colors that are most collections, I find I use a lot of gold, brown, green and orange in my scrapbooks because I love those colors (guess I loved the 80s:))

Creative Memories-mostly albums, pages and protectors
Bazzill for cardstock

I am trying to use up my stash of paper so I am limiting what I buy.

i love Echo Park and Simple Stories. they are my favorite.

I like the cut apart journaling cards that SS puts with each collection.

Hi all, new here to the DIS scrapbooking boards :)

I love to talk scrappy supplies! My favorite for stamps are Stampin' Up (I am a consultant), My Favorite Things, Hero Arts, Scrappy Moms Stamps, and Paper Smooches.

For scrapbooking supplies - Fancy Pants, Basic Grey, Echo Park and Bo Bunny are my faves!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter