Favorite/least favorite rides

Favorites (I can't pick just one!): Space Mountain (especially Ghost Galaxy!!), Matterhorn, Splash Mountain. Screamin' and Soarin' are my DCA favorites.

Least Favorite: Roger Rabbit (haven't been on that one in YEARS because..why would I??) and what I like to call Mickey's Wheel of Terror. I'm fine on the non-swinging gondolas but the swinging ones TERRIFY me.

Wow its interesting to read this. Seems not a lot of people like Roger Rabbit and Mickey's screamin. I love both of those. I also really like the Jungle Cruise.
I forgot about Nemo. That was so boring, cramped and smelly.

Favourite: in DL Jungle Cruise but overall is ToT

Hate: Mickey's Fun Wheel of Death (at least the swinging side) I've never been on the stationary side but DH and I went on the swinging side and I was sure I was going to die!

Favorite: Indiana Jones
Least Favorite: Tuck and Roll's Drive 'em Buggies---slowest bumper cars in the world...

Favorites: HM, PoC, ToT, Mickey's Death Wheel, CS

Least Favorites: Nemo, Goofy's Sky School

Favorites: DL=Space Mountain! I could ride it over and over again!

DCA= RSR! Having two boys and seen the movie so many times I have it memorized, I just LOVE the themeing of this attraction and the racing part thrills me even though I drive faster in my own car !

Least Favorite: Astro Orbiter. The line is always painfully long and it's the only spinning attraction that makes me nauseous. Ick. I try to talk my kids into anything else or I volunteer my DH to take them ;)

Favorite...dl-space mountain, ca-tower of terror
Least favorite...maybe splash mountain...its the scariest to me

Favorites:
In DL it would be Indy, BTMR, Pirates, Jungle, Star Tours and Buzz (Dumbo's a classic too)

In CA it would be Soaring, Grizzly, and Toy Story and Screaming!!!

Don't really care for:

In DL it would be Nemo, Autopia, Roger Rabbit,

In CA it would be any of the board walk rides. Swings, jumping jelly fish, moving ferris wheel,

Least Favorite: Tuck and Roll's Drive 'em Buggies---slowest bumper cars in the world...

RIGHT?! Those should not even be classified as bumper cars! :sad2:
I hope I can convince my kids to skip these next time... :goodvibes

Oooh, I forgot about Nemo, Autopia and Goofy's. I hate those too. Nemo always smells faintly of mildew and vomit, and Autopia is just plain aggravating. And I've hated Goofy's since it was called mulholland madness - those tight curves always make me feel like I'm going to fall out. :eek

Goofy's is a physiotherapists license to print money pirate:

Favorite - GRR for same reasons as OP

Least Fav? Can I say ToT even though I've never done it? roger rabbit and the swinging gondolas definitely go here. Final Answer? Storybook Land Canal Boats

Why so much hate for Roger Rabbit.... :confused3

I don't dislike it....but for me, and this might just be odd, I'm not a fan of the location & queue. I often forget it's even in the park.

The actual ride is fine (like a long lost relative of Mr. Toads Wild Ride), but the location & queue are meh for me.

Roger Rabbit is one of my older DDs favourite.

My favourite was: GRR, RSR, Soaring, Splash Mountain

My Least favourite was:Autopia, Astro orbitor and Finding Nemo subs.

I haven't been on California Screaming, TOT or Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. The last one because the 2 times I went to DL it was being refurbished. :(

Favorite: Way too many to mention, plus it varies each visit but ones that first come to my mind are POTC, Peter Pan, BTMRR, SM, Splash, ToT (first time last visit and now I love it), RSR, and Screamin :rolleyes1 (dont tell my son, I normally dont like things that go upside down and can do this a couple times but if he knew I actually loved it we would end up going non stop:scared:)

Least: Nemo, Goofy's Sky School and Mickey's Wheel of Death or Terror really both names fit. My son thought my reaction on it was hilarous, I thought Disney was trying to kill me .....and this was on the non swinging side...I will NEVER do the swinging side.

So much hate for Goofy's Sky School! I don't know why, but I *LOVE* that ride! Those hairpin turns do kinda freak me out but it's just so bizarre and crazy I have to love it, lol!

I think my issue with RR is that I feel like they could have done so much more with the RR theme.

I LOVED RR as a kid.

My least favourite: Matterhorn, anything spinny
My most favourite: ToT, BMTRR, Grizzly

My son has no "least favourites" - I thought I knew his favourites (in order) but I just asked him and I was wrong. His favourite is RSR followed by Grizzly, Splash, ToT, and BMTRR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter