Favorite Inside Staterom?

What is your favorite inside stateroom? Why?

Title should be stateroom!

;);););););)Cat. 10 inside STATEROOMs 5020,5022,5024,5520,5522, and 5524, Why, because it is a secret ;);););););)........forgive me..........I just had to say that :laughing:

7001 - We had this one for the 15-night EB Panama Canal Cruise. Great location - end of the hall - no noise at all, roomy, we just loved it!

We had 6019 and liked it because it is a sideways cabin, which made it seem much more open and spacious. There are a handful of these sideways rooms forward on decks 5 and 6. :thumbsup2

7123! Its at the end of dec 7 near the "secret deck" and you can go out there and enjoy the outside air!

Cool! I'm having stateroom 7123 on the WB TA in a couple of weeks! Great to know it's a good room. Thanks for your comments!

We loved 6303 on a 7 night eastern on the Magic a few years back. It's so quiet...down a secret hallway where there weren't too may staterooms. My parents were right next door to DH, DD, & I. DD was 3 at the time and she would run up and down the hall. So quiet and convenient. We also enjoyed 7129 on a western itinerary. That was the cruise we discovered the deck 7 aft deck...what a nice surprise :yay:

any of the deck 7 forward cabins. Very quite, easy access to everything. Love it there

I've had several of the previously mentioned cabins....a sideways on deck 6, cat 10 obstructed views on deck 5, far forward cat 11 on decks 6 & 7, and cat 11 far aft on deck 7.
I love them all for the various reasons people have mentioned! And I'd happily book them again.

6011 - sideways, love the layout and the location!!

This is the room we'll be in this coming October. It's our first ever cruise, and looking forward to staying in this room. Since this will be our first and only room so far, it's our favorite.

I loved our room 7619 on-- 7floor aft. It was so close to the elevator, laundry and only had one person on the side so we did not have to hear a lot of people next to us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter