Favorite Halloween Costume?

NMAmy

Can speak food in German
What was your favorite Halloween costume that you wore as a child? Or that your child or sibling wore?

My best costume was Little Bo Peep. I was 6. I borrowed a cane from my grandfather to use as my crook. :thumbsup2

DD's favorite was the pink Power Ranger. She wore that costume for about 5 years. :rotfl: She's in college now but I bet if it still fit, she'd still be wearing that thing.

I loved the costumes I created for my kids. It was the first year that all three of them went out together. They dressed as Peter Pan, Captain Hook, and Tinker Bell. I even made a green crocodile for my ds to hold. :love:

One year, my mother made a bear outfit for me and a black cat outfit for my sister. We were the youngest two in a family of six children so my mother usually bought our costumes, but that year she sewed them and I remember them to this day. Because I remember how happy I was with a homemade costume, I always sewed my daughter's costumes.

I went as a die once. I would have been part of a pair of dice, but my BF screwed her costume up. Anyways, still the coolest costume I ever made.

DS was Woody one year.....I think when he was 3 years old. He was so skinny and has brown hair so he fit the part really well. He was so cute. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter