• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Guilty Pleasure on DCL

I must know where to find coconut popcorn shrimp!!! :) My favorite!!!!!!

The first time I found the coconut popcorn shrimp was when it was offered as one of the late night snacks outside of the nightclubs. Since then on my first dinner in the MDR I asks my head server if he/she can provide it as an appetizer for a future meal (of course they say yes). There was one cruise where I had it three days in a row as an appetizer.

The first time I found the coconut popcorn shrimp was when it was offered as one of the late night snacks outside of the nightclubs. Since then on my first dinner in the MDR I asks my head server if he/she can provide it as an appetizer for a future meal (of course they say yes). There was one cruise where I had it three days in a row as an appetizer.

Thank you!! I will be on the lookout! :)

A glass of wine and one of the loungers on Deck 4, watching the world float past.

The oatmeal at breakfast with brown sugar, lots of fruits and nuts mixed in. Yum!

Konch Kooler while sitting in one of the beach chairs with my feet in the water at CC.

OMG the KNOCH KOOLER!!!!! was my favorite part of my trip to castaway cay do you know if they serve it on the ships as well?

Pre-dinner french fries by the pool, watching the ocean :) They are the BEST french fries. It's honestly something we joked about when we skipped the cruise this year to spend a week on St. John instead - "but we won't have french fries every night!" (Spoiler: We were fine. But I did miss the fries)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter