• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite food at Saratoga Springs

goofy4wdw2

DIS Veteran
We are preparing for our first stay at Saratoga Springs in October (split stay with VWL where we've stayed before) and we're getting really excited! I know this is sort of a dining question but I really want to know from all of you DVCers, what meals, snacks, treats do you love from any of the food service locations at Saratoga Springs? Sit down on counter service! Thanks in advance!

We are at they tug club this trip. It was really good a hidden gem. We were not staying there but took the bus and boat to get there. Well worth it.

One of our first times we stayed there, our son was enthralled with the chocolate cake from the refrigerator section.

Turf Club is one of our favorite places to eat, and even when we aren't staying at SSR, we usually go to Turf Club for at least one meal.

Strangely the first thing I thought of was their premade tuna sandwiches! :rotfl: I had a great one from there!

We love the chips that come with the sandwiches!
So do I!

We've enjoyed some of the salads and sandwiches offered at the Artist's Palette! The turkey and brie and the lobster club are surprisingly!

Turf Club is also a fave, good prime rib, excellent stuffed mushrooms and my son loves the lamb chops, ixnay the polenta, sub mashed!

Tried the Paddock pool for the 1st time recently, and several of us had a fish sandwich and loved it!

When staying at OKW we often pop over to the Turf Club for a meal!

Cheeseburger Flatbread from Artists Palette. Nummy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter