Favorite Family Photo Spots?

momsquad

DisneyDiva
Anyone have that favorite family photo shot? spot? they treasure at DLR or DCA? Some kind of picture you try to take every trip into the park? Please share.

Being an (almost) 30 year veteran of WDW (Honeymoon'83), we have those favorite shots that we take everytime we visit the Florida parks. (In front of Poseidon in Italy for instance) Over the years it is fun to line them up and enjoy the differences in us and the parks around us. Of course this isn't something we planned on from the beginning, it just kind of happened at first - then became tradition.

Anticipating our first visit to Walt's Park may not be our last. . .I'm wondering where some of those "fun" shots may be for the west coast veterans. Any suggestions that could provide magic memories through the years? pixiedust:

One of my favourite pics from our trip last year was with Minnie at the entrance to her house (if I can figure out how to post pics, I'll put it up.) the doorway of her house framed the shot perfectly. There's me and DH standing behind minnie, and the two kids (2 and 4 at the time) standing in front of her.

I really like your idea of doing the same picture over the years. We'll have to try to get a similar shot this year (be there in two weeks!)

We always take one of ourselves on Dumbo! Of course, that's easy since it's just me, DH and DD3, so we all fit in one Dumbo. But it's fun!

Others I like are looking over Paradise Pier with Mickey's Fun Wheel in the background, in Town Square with Main Street and the castle in the background, in front of TSMM (DD's favorite ride), on the Mark Twain riverboat, eating Dole Whips in the Tiki Room waiting area, on the boat during the jungle cruise, and with Grizzly Peak in the background. Any on-ride photos are always great! For example, we often ask another family to take a pic of us on the tea cups before the ride gets started.

DD3 just told me "by the Haunted Mansion" as that is her other favorite...

our pictures on paradise pier always come out nice. I even have a picture of when it was the sunwheel.
image442.jpg

Oh fun! I like the Dole Whip idea! Other good ideas too!
Sun Wheel is a good icon shot!

Herein is a quickly put together collage of one of my favorite locations from Epcot. Our 1st pic is from our honeymoon in 1983 through last year 2011. Although we have visited over the years with all 3 of our children, I have yet to visit with all 3 AT THE SAME TIME! Hopefully we will all be together next year for our 30th anniversary land/sea holiday.

Anyone else out there have "through the years" similar photos at DLR?

Thanks DISNEY TOURIST BLOG for the layout design! :thumbsup2

d8PSXC

Well drats, I know I've posted from my Flickr account before. Apparently my collage photo doesn't want to post. Not sure what I'm doing wrong this time. I admit, I don't have a complete understanding of how all this works. . . :confused3

Maybe I'll try to post again later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter