Favorite Epcot World Showcase souvenirs?

MinnieTink

DIS Veteran
Epcot's WS is our favorite and we have found some cool souvenirs there. Do you have any favorite, unique items that you treasure from WS?

I happen to love the store in Japan and the chopsticks are great relatively inexpensive souvenirs. I got a few last time that look like little people, like a geisha, sumo wrestler, ninja and hibachi chef. So cute.

I also like the Morrocco pavilion for interesting things. I bought a really pretty peacock scarf/shawl there and when I was paying for it, the CM asked my DH and I our names then wrote them in Arabic on a little slip of paper to take home.

What are your favorite finds?

Sure I do, I graduated from a USAF high school in Germany and when we are at World Showcase I spend a little more time in the shops and remember all the items I had growing up. We have since bought both of our girls Steiff stuffed bears. The Gummy bears, the chocolates, The playmobil......

We love the silver jewelry in Mexico..I also love the wine bottle toppers in Italy.

Epcot is my favorite park!! I love walking around the WS and looking in all the stores.:thumbsup2

We have a lot of stuff from Germany. A stein, some of the bells, tree ornaments, tees, etc.

I have a little Eiffel Tower from France. I have it on my dresser and use it as a ring holder. Its perfect and so cute to hold rings.

My favorite WS souvenirs are the little Daruma figures from Japan. They're little round roly-poly figures that can't be knocked over, emphasizing the Japanese saying, "Get knocked down seven times, get up eight times." They come with the eyes blank and on New Year's Day you color in one eye and make a wish. If your wish comes true you color in the other eye. I buy one every time I go to WDW.

Lucky Kitty's from the Japan pavillion. I have several. Christmas ornaments at the German pavillion.

Also love the Teapots at UK. I will get a Downton abbey t-shirt next time I am there. :thumbsup2

My favorite WS souvenirs are the little Daruma figures from Japan. They're little round roly-poly figures that can't be knocked over, emphasizing the Japanese saying, "Get knocked down seven times, get up eight times." They come with the eyes blank and on New Year's Day you color in one eye and make a wish. If your wish comes true you color in the other eye. I buy one every time I go to WDW.

I love this and have never heard of it! I am going to look for these next month!

My girsl loved their paper fans from China. They had their names written on them in Chinese by the CM at the register.

One trip the kids had the CM's in each country we toured write "Good Day or Good Night" in the language of that country on a blank index card. We used it for our scrapbook we put together for the trip.

kbelle8995 said:
Lucky Kitty's from the Japan pavillion. I have several. Christmas ornaments at the German pavillion.

Also love the Teapots at UK. I will get a Downton abbey t-shirt next time I am there. :thumbsup2

My DDs love the Lucky Cats too, and have gotten them in at least two trips. But last time, DD (9 then) flipped it over and read the sticker. "Made in China? I thought this was Japan!" she was quite disappointed, lol.

We also love pick-a-pearl, and always bring home a selection if candy/treats from around the world.

I love my pick a pearl from Japan, but my ultimate favorite is my France coffee mug. I use it everyday for my morning coffee!

I've never gotten anything from World Showcase, but when I go next year, I want to Mitsukoshi in the Japan pavilion. I love anything and everything to do with Hello Kitty and I see they have Hello Kitty items there.:thumbsup2

DD(18) got a really cute ring in Morocco - it looks like a glass flower - she still wears it 4 years later. And she has a collection of Anime postcards from Japan. She decorated her bulletin board in her room with them. Not really different or unique, but I collect magnets, so I'm always looking for cute ones from the different countries at WS.

This may seem crazy to some people but I collect magnets, I make sure I get a unique one in each country. The terrocota ones in Mexico are beautiful.

Another vote for Pick-a-Pearl. Last time it was outfits for Duffy.

DS keeps begging for a sombrero (those big hats in Mexico), but it is never going to happen.

I love the idea of the chopsticks, we need to get some of those!

Epcot's WS is our favorite and we have found some cool souvenirs there. Do you have any favorite, unique items that you treasure from WS?

I happen to love the store in Japan and the chopsticks are great relatively inexpensive souvenirs. I got a few last time that look like little people, like a geisha, sumo wrestler, ninja and hibachi chef. So cute.

I also like the Morrocco pavilion for interesting things. I bought a really pretty peacock scarf/shawl there and when I was paying for it, the CM asked my DH and I our names then wrote them in Arabic on a little slip of paper to take home.

What are your favorite finds?

My dd and ds both got chopsticks this time. I thought she was going to add to her Lucky Cat collection but she really loved the chopsticks. She got the little people one's too :) My ds got the ones that look like ninja swords or sticks or whatever they are.

I love looking at everything in each country but my very favorite souvenir is the perfume I got in Italy. Even though it can be purchased in dept stores anywhere it will still be something that reminds me of WDW.

I like the wooden carved animals from Mexico, I have 3 of those now.

I also love the Leila perfume from Norway.

Last time we got a painting from Japan.

Probably my favorite is a little painting from France. The guy actually paints them himself outside France during the day, so its not a print of a painting, it is the actual thing. I love it. It sets on top of our fridge next to the little stuffed Remy.

I love Asia, so when we visited the China pavilion, I picked up a small stuffed bear with a shirt on that says "dream" in Chinese. My mom picked me up a paper fan that is gorgeous! And she also bought me a necklace with a panda bear on it & my name.

I just to chopsticks on my shopping list for next trip. I like souvenirs I can use. In the beauty section at the Japan pavilion I got blotting papers and a glass nail file with a little girl on it. Using them and remembering where I got them brings a little bit of magic into my day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter