favorite epcot country

Gotta be the UK, for the fish, beer and Beatles!!!!!!

Tough question...

I love Norway because of Maelstrom. I love Morocco because of the food. I love Mexico because of how pretty it is inside the pyramid. I love the U.K. because of the shops.

UK, walking throught the shops. Can't forget to sit in the garden for a quiet Disney moment. And the fish and chips.

Favorite attraction in a pavilion? American Adventure, without question.

Favorite overall pavilion though? Canada. The gardens, the winding path, O Canada. Just an adventurous-feeling pavilion.

Germany for me, Biergarten is joyous, the shops are interesting and the theming on the outside is really eye-catching...........that and copious amounts of beer!!! Norway has the cutest CMs though :love:

We are planning to go to Epcot in June. I haven't been there in 20 years. There was no appreciation for the countries as a teen. lol. Now I can't wait. Thanks for a great topic.

Mexico. The new Gran Fiesta Tour version of the ride is great and DH and I both adore the atmosphere at the San Angel Inn. We make a point of eating there every time we go.

Best Thread Ever!!! I read everbody's comments.

Japan ... as so many others have said: shopping and food. We always buy an assortment of small dishes, etc. that get used at home daily and remind us of wonderful trips.

I'd have to say either Mexico or Germany. Mexico because of the food and the rediculously good margaritas, and Germany for the pretzels and beer (and not at all because I'm part Germany...:rotfl2: )

Canada is OK to, but being from Canada I think it's because we liked to make fun of the strerotypical things that everyone assumes happens alover Canada...I for one have never seen a moose or bever except at a zoo (in Detroit none the less lol)

Germany is wonderful -- the sausages are to die for. I definitely recommend checking it out! Japan is also delicious -- I especially recommend the Ginger cake for dessert!!!!

My husband and I discovered a love for Germany on this trip (came home today :( )

We tried a Bratwurst and now we are HOOKED. We went back 3 times for beer and Brats. I also just really love the buildings.

We ate dinner at San Angel Inn on my Bday (Thursday) and I loved it last year when I went but they must have changed the menu because it seemed a lot more limited. They rushed us in and out of there in under 45 mins. I was so upset. So Mexico is off my favorite list. GERMANY!! WOOHOO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter