• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Entertainers

mmelito43

Earning My Ears
Just wondering who's everyone's favorite entertainers?
I have seen Buckets and Boards and loved 'em.

I am also a magician, (as a hobby) and I've gotten to know
Kyle Knight and Mistie
Shawn Farquar
Scott Pepper
David Williamson (aka Magic Dave)
Each of them VERY good.

Just wondering who's everybody's elses favorites.

Just wondering who's everyone's favorite entertainers?
I have seen Buckets and Boards and loved 'em.

I am also a magician, (as a hobby) and I've gotten to know
Kyle Knight and Mistie
Shawn Farquar
Scott Pepper
David Williamson (aka Magic Dave)
Each of them VERY good.

Just wondering who's everybody's elses favorites.
Susan Egan
Mandy Gonzalez
Buckets & Boards
that's all I can think of off the top of my head
I'll get back to you.....

Susan Egan
Mandy Gonzalez
Buckets & Boards
that's all I can think of off the top of my head
I'll get back to you.....

If I were lucky enough to get Susan or Mandy (or heck, any Broadway performer) on a cruise I would be THRILLED!

Otherwise it is production shows only for me. I hate so-called comedians and magicians creep me out.

Absolutely LOVE Shawn Farquar - I could watch him all day! Fun guys, amazing illusions, and was such a nice guy when we were seated next to the entertainers table in the MDR on our last cruise.

Aby

Susan Eagan was our favorite.

Alfred and Seymour were hysterically funny but I haven't heard much about them performing lately. Does anyone know if they're still cruising with DCL or where they are now?

Another fan of Buckets and Boards here.

We also very much enjoy...
John Charles
Ricky Kalmon
Taylor Mason
Lynn Trefzger(sp?)

Funny' but for some reason, the name that sticks out to me, actually sticks out because I did NOT like his show, and that is Ricky Kalmon.

My daughters STILL talk about Buckets n Boards. ... 3 years later! Anyone know if they're still on the Fantasy (or maybe might move to the Dream this summer)?

Another fan of Buckets and Boards here.

We also very much enjoy...
John Charles
Ricky Kalmon
Taylor Mason
Lynn Trefzger(sp?)
Oh, my -- how could I forget John Charles? Love his act. We've seen Lynn Trefzger several times and really like what she does.

Sadly, many of the individual acts that we've seen on cruises (not just DCL) tend to repeat the same show. So after the second time, it's not quite as funny or entertaining.

Didn't care much for Scott Pepper, kind of lame. I enjoyed the Heath Comedy Show, pretty funny.

Lynn Trefzger's adult show made me nearly pee my pants, it was so funny. Her family show was good, but oh my, the adult show was something else. Ridiculously funny. My DH has a strange sense of humor and I don't see him laugh much and he laughed so hard, I think he was going to burst. It was really a delight to see him enjoying himself so much.

My daughters STILL talk about Buckets n Boards. ... 3 years later! Anyone know if they're still on the Fantasy (or maybe might move to the Dream this summer)?

They go between all the ships, however, they only usually do a few cruises at a time. They'd be best to ask to find out there they're going to be when, and even then, them themselves probably don't know lol...

On our recent cruise, we loved John Cassidy. Went to three of his shows and just couldn't get enough. Didn't really care for Michael Harrison at all, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter