Favorite Drink from the World

I loved a drink I got at the pool bar at WL. Can't remember the name but it was something...breeze.

DH likes to drink around the world. He usually gets a beer in every country. He loves them all except Italy and France, IHO they have no business making beer. :rotfl2: It is very funny to watch him towards the end of the day at near the last country. He tends to start eating a lot after about 4-5 beers.

Every trip to WDW includes a stop in the lounge of Japan for a samurai(sp) or 2. If you are by the Boardwalk pool try the rollercoaster or the ferris wheel...yummmy!

I'm a Guinness guy but its not always great at R&C...sometimes theyre too busy and they serve it after one pull! I hope its not like that at Raglan Road!

A Sam Adams in America is ALWAYS great!

:drinking1

Takara Plum wine!! Is the best wine I have ever tasted!! I must make add my vote for it!! I usually do not drink around my children.And, I will be traveling with my 12 yr old son. So, I am trying to think of a way. I can at least try one, or more of the listed items. When I return to the world in Sept. Anyone know, if the margaritas in Mexico are made strong? Will I be able to taste the liquor in them. TIA

To those of you that have sampled a lot of the beers -any red ale types of beer (my DH fav)? (sorry to hijack the thread for a quick question ;)

Johnnie Walker Blue Label in England is the best, but after a couple, watch out - you'll feel it in the head and wallet ($40 a shot). For beer, nothing beats a half and half from England.

This questions used to be very easy. One Large Ringnes Please. BUT since Ringnes is no longer available it has been replaced by those wonderful Fiesta margarita's in Mexico.

P.S. A close second would be Kirin Ichiban from Japan.

tinkandbelle said:
To those of you that have sampled a lot of the beers -any red ale types of beer (my DH fav)? (sorry to hijack the thread for a quick question ;)

OMG- I love red ale- Killians Red is my favorite- amyone know where to get it in the world?

My DD and I like sweeter wines. The best is Eiswein from Germany or Icewine from Canada (same thing, different location). In March we had the German version, and we were smiling from the taste, but you only get about 2 ounces! A better deal was at the CG where they had a reisling (the type of grape used in icewine) that matched the flavour and the 8 ounces or so cost the same!

What is your taste? Is it beer, wine, or something more exotic? Boma may hit a homerun for you if it isn't alcoholic because they have a juice blend that is obscenely delicious! :cheer2:

Alan :woohoo:

What is a "Wine Flight With Dinner" ????
AND
:drinking: :drinking1 I have not heard or had alot of these drinks, I Can't Wait to Try Them ! YUMMY !!
How Can I Try Keep Track of All These Great Suggestions ??!!

Fiesta Margarita on the Right and DDs Virgin Pina Colada on the left from Mexico last Friday.

IMG_4746.jpg

I did Discovery Flight Wine Tasting in Italy today - they were all very nice. The sparkling dessert wine and a piece of dark Perugina chocolate was heavenly!
IMG_5193.jpg

My favorite drink is the Nahtazu from the AKL Pool Bar.

CamColt, do you have the recipe for the Nyami Nyami? It sounds interesting.

Kathy

I had the most gorgeous drink ever at Artist Point a couple of weeks back it was called Raspberry Rapids and it was just devine :thumbsup2

John's Mom said:
My favorite drink is the Nahtazu from the AKL Pool Bar.

CamColt, do you have the recipe for the Nyami Nyami? It sounds interesting.

Kathy

I wish I did! ;) I had seen it on a menu and all I remember is there was vanilla and banana in it and I know i'ts a frozen drink. I made sure to get one while we were checking out the resort once, but I've only been back to AKL for breakfast a couple times since, so I haven't revisited the bar.

My favorites are Sangria from the San Angel Inn (you can get one to go), a flute of champagne from the drink stand in France (walking around World Showcase drinking champagne does not get any better), and doing a white wine flight in Germany's wine shop.......Try drinking around the world, one drink from each country. My DH and I started in Mexico and ended in Canada back in 2004. Bought a world passport and had each server sign the page for us and notated our drinks. It is a quirky yet favorite souvenier we still treasure especially the well wishes written by some of the servers.

Jsmla, if you mean the ice wine, it's not a frozen drink when you have it. It is made from the last harvest of super sweet reisling grapes that wind up having a condensed flavor. The grapes are pressed immediately after being frozen and the water that floats to the surface is removed. Then it spends a year being fermented and then Hallelujah! It is ready for consuming! It is the only wine I have ever seen that frequently is sold in half sized bottles. It is special! :yay:

Alan :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter