• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite disney song?

• Under The Sea
  • Let It Go (Never saw 'Frozen,' but will see it eventually!)
  • Friend Like Me
  • Friends On The Other Side
  • Touch The Sky
  • Trashin' The Camp (Movie version)
  • If I Never Knew You (10th Anniversary version)
  • Be Our Guest
  • Beauty And The Beast
I have a long list of faves! ^^

:thumbsup2 It has to be the AK Kilamanjaro Safari ride song, which is the same song they play on the bus going into the park at the gate. I finally found it online and listen to it over and over again. They say it is the Lord's Prayer actually in Swahili I think.

Really tough choice, but I would go for Kiss the Girl, I See the Light, There's Something There, Colours of the Wind, and Can You Feel the Love Tonight. :)

Colors of the Wind is such a beautiful song, and yet it's not on most people's list. Why is that?

decision decision decision...
how to pick the number 1 favorite song while there are too many good ones.
i would say beauty and the beast if you asked me 3 months ago. i simply love celine dion and peabo bryson. (and also belle and the beast)

but i'd have to say i've changed my mind for "for the first time in forever reprise" when anna went up to elsa's ice castle. i love the song not only because of idina menzel (behold my favorite wicked witch!) but the scene in the movie really touched me, even more than "do you want to build a snowman".

Oh! Such a tricky one.

I LOVE Disneys Sing a Long songs, "Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA"

Soundtracks would be

Part of your World Reprise
A Whole New World
Heigh Ho (My grampa called us his seven dwarfs)
Reflections
Colours of the Wind
Candle on the Water
When you wish upon a star
and Let it go!
Thats a small list, but the ones most likely to bring a tear to my eye.

Wishes Soundtrack just gets me everytime!

Let it go is up there with some class songs, any song from beauty and the beast (the favourite movie) especially human again! <3 under the sea, part of your world, once upon a dream, I've got a dream, in summer, zero to hero will this list end?!...

I love all of these:
Let it go-Frozen
The bare necessities-The Jungle Book
Colors of the wind-Pocahontas
The circle or life-The Lion King
I just can't wait to be king-The Lion King
The best of friends-The fox and the hound
You'll be in my heart-Tarzan
Strangers like me-Tarzan

Hello everybody!

A while ago I have compiled my top 100 Disney songs in a video:

Since opinions are different and I am curious about what people think, I have asked my viewers to share with me their own personal tops, and I will make a video out of them.

So if you'd like, please let me know your top 10 or 20 or even more if you wish, of your favourite Disney songs. I'm looking forward to making that video. :)

Oh man, this is a tough one. I'm probably going to have to go with Belle and Belle's Reprise (the opening songs of Beauty and the Beast) just because that is my favorite Disney movie of all time and that song just describes me.

Hakuna Matata, The Bare Necessities, Kiss the Girl, Under the Sea, Zip A Dee Doo Dah, Be Our Guest and many more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter