Favorite disney song?

"A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" with "The Bare Necessities" not far behind!

I'll make a man out of you from Mulan!

I could also listen to the Lion King soundtrack all day...

Hmmm so many choices, but I would have to choose a select few.

I can go the distance - Hercules
You've got a friend in me - Toy Story
Zippity doo dah - Song of the South

Also honorable mentions
A Christmas Fantasy -
World of Color -

Part of Your World and Once Upon a Dream.

But right now its Do You Wanna Build A Snowman. So cute yet so sad.

I have way too many. Lol. My list

1) Feed the Birds - Mary Poppins, was also Walts favorite

2) Circle of Life - I got chills hearing it on stage

3) When You Wish Upon A Star - the epitome of Disney in Song

4) A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes - my wife and my wedding Dance song

5) Part of Your World - great song of hope

6) Do You Want to build a snowman - my daughters sing this constantly.

Well, Frozen's Let It Go is pretty high up there. Idina's version, anyway.

I enjoy Elton John's rendition of the Circle of Life. When the movie was out back in '94, one of the local Pop stations played, quite frequently, this really, really wonderful combination of both the movie version and the Elton John version, trading off verses and the chorus between each one, and it was amazing. I don't think it was every made available anywhere outside of radio and that's just sad.

Beauty and the Beast is just awesome. Done in the right setting, it can bring a tear to my eye at the climax.

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is lots of fun too.

That's all I've got just at the moment.

Like a lot of people I could probable rattle off a whole list of awesome Disney songs but my most favorite would probably have to be "A Whole New World" and I love "Baby Mine" I have a version that Alison Krauss recorded years ago that makes me cry every time I hear it !

For the First Time in Forever, Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Da, It's a small world, I Wanna be like you, You've got a friend in me, In Summer and Let it Go

My favorite has always been "Part of Your World", but "Do You Want to Build a Snowman?" has crept into my heart and stayed. ^^

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter