• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Disney ride?

Oswald lover

Hylian
What is your favorite Disney ride? Mines Rockin` Rollercoaster in HollyWood Studios. Great ride if you love speed. No drops. Don`t even know when your upside down. The scenes are amazing and it features AeroSmith in it. The only downside is that the lines might be long. The only way to get in faster is to ride alone. ANYWAY...:offtopic: sry bout that. Whats YOUR favorite ride and why? :)

I think Soarin is my favorite but Space Mountain is a close second. It is so hard to pick - soooo many great ones!!! :)

Expedition Everest because its so much fun, you can never get tired of it, and its something only disney can do!

Space Mountain only because it is in the dark and you never know what is going to happen next. Pretty fun with little drops.

My favorite rides

Magic Kingdom: Splash Mountain
Epcot: Mission Space
Animal Kingdom: Kali River Rapids
Hollywood Studios: ToT​

My least favorite rides

MK: its a small world
Epcot: Malestrom
AK: none
HS: The great movie ride​

Expedition Everest is my favorite, but close 2nd's are Rock 'n' Rollarcoaster, Toy Story Mania, ToT, Test Track, and Space Mountain:cool2:

I love all of the thrill rides like Tower of Terror, Rock N' Roller Coaster, Space Mountain, and Everest. But some of my favorites are the classics like Haunted Mansion and Pirates. I love Test Track too.

Definitely ToT!!! I could ride that thing all day long! Even the themeing of the queue is totally amazing :)

Who can decide? It's xtremely hard.

MK-Splash Mtn, Space Mtn, Big Thunder Mtn
Epcot- Test Track and Soarin'
AK- Expedition, Kali River, and Prim. Whirl
HS- ToT and Rockin' Roller Coaster

:) Seriously, who can decide which rides are their favorite?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter