• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite disney ride...now extinct

LemonFruitChew13

It's all about...Field hockey, Softball and Swimmi
I dont kno if this has been asked before but whats your favorite disney ride tat isnt there any more

mine were horizons and the original journey into imagination

MR TOADS WILD RIDE!!!! i loved that, but they closed it to put winnie the pooh in!

and also, its techinogally not closed, but its only open on certain occasions, and of course when i go, it aint open- Carousel of Progress!

horizons, mr toad's wild ride and journey into imagination

Mr. Toad's, and the Tiki Room. acutally, before I say that, is there a difference between the old one and the new one?

They shoud of never have gotten rid of Mr. Toad's Wild Ride!!!!!!

lancerguys - I thin there was a difference. Anyways I don't like the new Tiki Room at all.

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride and Horizons.

When I was little, we stayed in Disney for about a week, and I rode Mr. Toad's Wild Ride so much. The past 3 times I've been to Disney, I've boycotted the Winnie the Pooh Ride and just sat outside while the rest of my family went on it.

BayouBoy Cody and browniebee - Welcome to the DIS

I have never been on the Pooh ride, so I have no idea what it is like.

definitely journey into imagination and horizons. at least figment is back in journey to imagination though.

mr toad's wild ride..horizons and the first journey into imagination

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter