• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Disney Ornament on your Tree?

I think my favorite is my Ariel sitting in the clam shell. Almost wish I didn't pack it away and left it out!

I have a set of the original 5 Disney Princesses bought them on our 1 and only trip to the world a decade ago.

This is probably the same set we bought about 7-0 years ago for our oldest DD. She was absolutely obsessed by the pricesses. We put them back in the same box every year. Its a box thats made to look like a storybook. Im really surprised they have lasted this long. We have had some Disney ornament casualties over the years. Every year I superglue soething back together.:confused3

My favorite? A Mickey I inherited from my mom when she died. She had it for a very long time....born in 1930, and got it when Disney started distributing MM items. He is made of wood, has no ears or feet anymore! Poor thing. But it's Mickey and I think of my mother, and all those Christmases of my childhood every time I look at it.

We don't have an angel or a star, we have Tinkerbell as our tree topper. Her wings light up and change colours.
My favorite ornament is a glass ball with Mickey and Minnie in it. We gave it to the kids with a letter from Mickey and Minnie inviting them down for their first visit 6 years ago. We didn't know then that WDW would become an obsession!!

Mine is one that looks like a green ball with golden trim on the outside but it's hinged and opens to a tinkerbell figurine on the inside.

My favorite? A Mickey I inherited from my mom when she died. She had it for a very long time....born in 1930, and got it when Disney started distributing MM items. He is made of wood, has no ears or feet anymore! Poor thing. But it's Mickey and I think of my mother, and all those Christmases of my childhood every time I look at it.

Treasure! I love things handed down that have meaning!

It's hard for me to pick a favorite. When we go to WDW, we pick an ornament that best represents the park we're at. This year, we couldn't find one for Epcot. I saw one at one of the stores at Showcase Plaza but didn't love it. So I thought I'd find a better one at MouseGear when we were leaving. They didn't have any left! I asked a manager working there and she helped me look but they were sold out. It was closing time and we were exhausted so I didnt want to make the treck back to the other store. So I bought a "2013" ornament that has a place for a photo & I'll put a pic we had made with Santa at the American Adventure.

Also, we bought DS a Firefighter Mickey ornament at Hollywood Studios and when we got home it was broken. We had asked the CM to pack it for our flight and we had it in carryon and none of the other, more fragile ones were disturbed. It can be glued but I still was upset that it was broken. I called Merchandise Guest Services and the CM I talked to said they were sold out and to call again after the beginning of the new year. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter