Favorite Disney Ornament on your Tree?

My parents have always had a Disney-themed tree and for every part I've played in a Disney show at school (for some reason our director reeeeally likes Disney shows, I haven't a clue why! :P), they have an ornament. Last April we went on a trip two days after I found out I was playing Ariel in The Little Mermaid, and we got a gorgeous Ariel with a porcelain top and fabric skirt. She's a good 5 inches tall. I plan on taking her home to my college apartment for next Christmas, even if my tree is tiny! :)

My daughter just got me the Gold Carriage which I love, but also love the Mickey Head ornaments with our names on them. We got them in July, also bought the one Big Mickey Head and had my friends last name put on it, they make a great gift!!! I love adding to my collection and have a ways to go :thumbsup2

DD and I just started our tradition of getting a Disney ornament each trip a couple years ago - so right now we only have 2 that actually come from WDW. I can't tell you how much fun it was to unwrap them this year, and I am so excited about the tradition!!! My favorite so far is a glass orb that has some of the characters inside dressed in their holiday finery. :lovestruc

I love my personalized Lenox Minnie in Tea Cups and Minnie on Dumbo with my girls' names on them. And my Aulani Mickey ears ornament.

We always get an ornament as a souvenir....but my favorite is probably the set of 4 ornaments, one each for each park.

Our tree is mostly Disney ornaments. We usually pick up 3 or 4 every year. We always get one of the dated ornaments (not the balls, the other one). I am always looking for new Pluto ornaments, and we'll choose ornaments that mean something to us.

It would be really difficult for me to choose a favorite. I do really love the Little Mermaid boxed set my MIL bought me, which contains Ariel, Eric, King Triton, Sebastian, Flounder and Ursula. I really love all my Pluto ornaments.

We bought a lot of ornaments on our Sept 2013 trip. My most favorite from that trip was the Limited Edition Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Hat Set..

I have a completely Tinkerbell tree. It is a 6ft white tree with all Tink ornaments. I love it.

I think I'd have to say my Small World ornament that plays the song. (My tree is also mostly Disney ornaments.)

I was going to say this too! It's the Hallmark ornament from several years ago. I love it! And also my Hercules and Meg ornament. That's my favorite Disney movie :goodvibes

We get 1 or 2 new ones every visit :lovestruc We just took our tree down this morning so I had to say goodbye to all my favourite WDW ornaments for another year. Luckily we arrive on Feb 2nd so I will soon be picking out my next additions. :banana::banana:

I love my glass "Mickey Head" shaped ornaments. When I went this past December I got the one that looks like stained glass. It is beautiful!! This is the one souvenir I get every trip. Sadly, I think they are phasing them out in favor of the resin hats:worried:

I think my favorite ornament is the gold carriage my mom gave me this year. The boys think it's so special because it's 24K gold plated. I only have maybe a dozen Disney ornaments so far but they look pretty nice with our Disney tree skirt and topper :)

We get 1 or 2 new ones every visit :lovestruc We just took our tree down this morning so I had to say goodbye to all my favourite WDW ornaments for another year. Luckily we arrive on Feb 2nd so I will soon be picking out my next additions. :banana::banana:

I'm ok with Christmas being over, but I dread putting away the ornaments (nearly all of them are Disney).

We had one casualty this year: A large glass Mouseketeer hat got bumped and crashed on the floor. Hopefully we can find another one next trip.

Too many favorite ornaments to single one out, but we have a set of four wooden musical instruments ornaments with Mickey on them. We're also fond of our Alice ornaments. :earsboy:

I love my glass "Mickey Head" shaped ornaments. When I went this past December I got the one that looks like stained glass. It is beautiful!! This is the one souvenir I get every trip. Sadly, I think they are phasing them out in favor of the resin hats:worried:

I get one every time as well. Love the size of these ornaments. I REALLY hope you're wrong about them being phased out. I was hoping to start a collection of these.

Another one of my favorites is the Holidays around the World. Not that pretty looking but brings back memories of watching all the storytellers. There were some really awesome ones. I think Father Christmas made me cry when he came out singing. I still have all my trees up. I think I might leave them up til spring. For some reason it helps me.deal.with cold and snow.

The Pixar lamp that my dog just broke when he knocked over my Disney tree in the living room for the second time. Naughty puppy! I guess I will just have to replace it in March!!!!
29 trips to Disney World and counting...next stop POFQ March 2014:joker:

Dutchess & Marie. Dutchess is holding a Mickey head ornament. My oldest dd's name is Marie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter