Favorite Disney Music from the Parks...

Tinks1984

<font color=red>We're having a mini party!<br><fon
I just sat here listening to D-Cot and it got me wondering what everyone's favorite piece of music is from the parks? I just had goosebumps listening to 'We Go On' from Illuminations :love:

So, what's yours? It can be background music, parade, ride or attraction.

It's a toss up between the Epcot entrance/Spaceship Earth area music and Main St USA music. :goodvibes

I love the music from Wishes and Tapestry of Nations. Epcot has the best area music! My favorite is probably the different music from what used to be the Wonders of Life area.

My favorite is the music from Haunted Mansion. It is on the 'Boo to You' soundtrack, which I also love!

I just LOVE the music for Soarin'. My heart jumps every time I hear it !! I listen to Disradio at work and it keeps me in a good mood all day :-)

Love it all but I'll pick a stand out because it is a little odd.

I listen to the Disney park stations at live365.com constantly. Including the disradio and although I never had gone to Camp Mickey Minney, the area music is one of my all time favorites.

A couple of years ago I had to make the trip to Camp Mickey Minnie to hear it in person. That what makes it odd. Usually the music follows the memories not the other way around.

The que music for Peter Pan's Flight.

I'm going to have to listen for that next time, I've never noticed it before.

For me it's the music on and all around Splash Mountain. Any time I want to "be" at WDW all I have to do is listen to it.

Another vote for Epcot Entrance, Soarin, Spaceship Eart,h Wishes, Spectromagic.

Add in O Canada from Canada pavilion and Finding Nemo ride.

Basically I love anything on Four Parks One World. I ALWAYS have to skip Swiss Family Treehouse, Country Bear Jamboree, and Its a small world. Those songs are nostalgiac but not fun to listen to!

I have to go with the Soarin'! A close second would be Illuminations, Epcot Entrance, Wishes and Pre-Illuminations Music!

DH just bought me the WISHES soundtrack for my bday. It is a pretty short cd, but I love it. It makes me feel like I am there watching the fireworks :)

anyone else wish that Mouseworld radio would broaden their musical holdings? At least once or twice a week I'll turn off my XM radio in the office and run WDW music- trying to find my happy place. I just wish that I would get more cue and atmospheric music rather than the attraction soundtracks. They are still good, but I don't really want to hear the old music for Universe of Energy or the Monorail more than once a month...

If D-Cot could get a mobile app (or the ability to use my Apple device) that would work. Are the 365 stations better?

anyone else wish that Mouseworld radio would broaden their musical holdings? At least once or twice a week I'll turn off my XM radio in the office and run WDW music- trying to find my happy place. I just wish that I would get more cue and atmospheric music rather than the attraction soundtracks. They are still good, but I don't really want to hear the old music for Universe of Energy or the Monorail more than once a month...

If D-Cot could get a mobile app (or the ability to use my Apple device) that would work. Are the 365 stations better?

I do the same at work but usually listen to dtuneslive. One of the 'channels' to pick (Daisy) only streams the different background loops from all of the Parks. I abolutely love it! And it is a bit better at work than the attraction ride thrus!

Main Street Electrical Parade. i just love it. it brings back all the disney memories from all my disney trips.
i also like the haunted mansion music, and generally all the different land music.

and CoP. who could forget that? ahh. and the tower of terror.

Another top vote for EPCOT entrance, with the Haunted Mansion graveyard sequence a close second.

It's a world it's a world of laughter, a world or tears its a world of hopes, its a world of fear........

pg2_smallworld_300.jpg

admit it....your humming it right now!:goodvibes

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter