Favorite Disney Movie?

Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid, Hercules, Pocahontas, Lion King, Cinderella, Finding Nemo, and The Incredibles for my cartoon films

and Newsies, the new Parent Trap, and PoTC for live action flicks.

Hercules and Mulan too, def...

I'm a big greek mythology fan

LOL!

I have to admit, I thought Aladdin was quite the hottie when I was young :p

My favorite...hmmm, that's gotta be a tie between Peter Pan & Alice in Wonderland.
(I get lots of junk about how 'peter pan is a [kidnapper]' and how alic in wonderland is about drug use.) BUt BAH HUMBUG on them! They are about the power of the imagination for me. :goodvibes

The Lion King II: Simba's Pride

I was so obsessed.

The first Lion King comes in a close second though. Then Oliver and Company. =)

MyHappyEnding_ said:
The Lion King II: Simba's Pride

I was so obsessed.

The first Lion King comes in a close second though. Then Oliver and Company. =)

Ew u liked the second one? I thought it was bad. But then again...I do like The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea...I thought it was excellent, but most people said it was just the first movie reversed....

DramaQueen said:
(I get lots of junk about how 'peter pan is a [kidnapper]' and how alic in wonderland is about drug use.)

My friend is related to the original Alice...the girl the book was based on. It was written by some creepy/perverted neighbor of Alice who used to watch her play. Rumor has it that he WAS on drugs when he wrote it...

Wow I have too many favorite disney movies...I guess here are my most favorite....

*The Little Mermaid <------- I just love mermaids
*Beauty and the Beast
*Aladdin <------- My mom says that when aladdin first came out I was obsessed with it. She had to get me another video because I watched the other one so many times. I also got to go in the parade at MGM when I turned 3...wow lol
*The Lion King

iluvdisney122790 said:
Mine is Aladan, i thought he was so hot when i was young (well, hot for a cartoon anyway) what about u??
My

Freaky Friday is my favourite film!!! Well, i think my 2nd has to be the Lizzie McGuire Movie when they go to Rome.That song sticks in my head!!! My 3rd has to be Lilo and Stitch. I like Aladdin as well!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

101 Dalmations! Jeez, classic Disney animation at it's best. I lurve that movie, I've been watching it practically since the day I was born. And I still watch it. The real life one with Glenn Close was not nearly as good (I can point out a bout a million things wrong with it) and 102 Dalmations was just a disgrace.

Cinderella is right behind that movie though. I watched that movie about a thousand times as a kid.

When I was little I was afraid to watch Snow White because of the forest scene. Now I'm like pfffft I 'm gonna watch it anyways. But my friend (who is the same age as me) still refuses to watch it. SHE'S STILL AFRAID!!!

Babyjustrun said:
When I was little I was afraid to watch Snow White because of the forest scene. Now I'm like pfffft I 'm gonna watch it anyways.

lol same here. When I was little I was also afraid to go on the snow white RIDE. There was more witches than there was snow white!!! So basically I would come off the ride crying and then we'd have to go ride Small World 10,000 times to get me to feel better... good times, GOOD times :p

jeez i still can't pick just 1 all time fav. movie!
Princess: ALL of them
Real: PotC or Narnia
Animation: Nemo

iluvdisney122790 said:
Mine is Aladan, i thought he was so hot when i was young (well, hot for a cartoon anyway) what about u??
I totally agree. Aladin is pretty hot. Yes yes for a cartoon. I'm a fan of Mulan and Little Mermaid. Eric's not too shabby looking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter