favorite disney location.

Kate31

kateworks
What's your guys favorite location anywhere in the disney resort where it really makes you feel like your finally at dinsey?

mine would have to b at the poly, concierge lagoon view and wathing the electrial light parade or the fireworks! princess:

I have 2.
#1 On the beach at Poly watching the electrical water parade and wishes.:goodvibes
#2 Riding on the monorail. It isn't disney unless I ride on the monorail.:)

The monorail amd walking under the railroad onto main street. I always get emotional.

Mine would have to be when we go through the check in booth on the way to the Wilderness Lodge. My Dad always drove the 18 hour trip from the house to DW. My memories of going through the check point to get to the camp grounds with Disney music in the tape player or later the CD player will always bring a smile to my face.

The nightime water light thing (I know there's a name, but it's late and I can't remember it) at the Poly, sitting on the grass.

The moment, I feel like I am actually in Disney would be when I walk down Main Street and see the castle, or when we finally arrive at OKW and are walking on turtle crawl in the sun.

At Disneyland, it is always walking under the train trestle, and my first view of the castle.

At WDW, I thought it would be the same thing. Believe me, I cried when I saw the castle (nearly lifelong dream to get to WDW came true at 30), but I walked around a while, not quite feeling like I was "there" yet. I hadn't quite "arrived" yet--something truly magical hadn't gotten into my heart yet.

It was when we went into Philharmagic, actually, that I finally arrived. I was grinning from ear to ear at the Disney magic! I plan to make it one of my first stops on our return trip in September!

on the monorail

the pool of POP and ASMo

the balconies/walkways out side your hotel room in ASMo/POP in august heat just leaning over them.

splash mountain. i go around there gazing at the scenery and its always when it hits me that we're really in disney.

1) The pretty garden area behind Flame Tree Barbeque
2) Almost anywhere at Epcot
3) Riding the buses and seeing that McDonalds that is shaped like a happy meal that is on Disney property.
4) Seeing the Rainforest Cafe reflected in the water at night at Downtown Disney.
5) Fantasmic

There are lots more but that is all for now::yes::

*Downtown Disney;anywhere there!

*Riding the Monorail to MK in the morning.

*Riding the Fairy back from MK at night;and watching the electrical light parade while riding.

*Waiting in line for Splash Mountain;i love the smell of the atmosphere when you're waiting in line for SM!

*Sitting on the curb, at night, on Main Street, w/ the family, watching Wishes!

Actually, I start to feel like I'm finally in disney when we board the disney bus at the airport and start to drive off. The anticipation of almost being there always makes my stomach tingle a little.

Also, when they first open the magic kingdom and we walk under the train on to main street and see the castle and they are playing the opening music that goes "the most magical place on earth is here". that gets me every time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter