Favorite Disney Catch Phrases

Jill In Wonderland

Hopping in Rabbit Holes!
What's your fav Disney Catch Phrase?

Here are 2 of mine:

Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas (Disney Monorail)

and

If you can dream it, you can do it (Quoted by Walt Disney)

"She believed in dreams, all right, but she also believed in doing something about them. When Prince Charming didn't come along, she went over to the palace and got him." ~ Walt Disney on Cinderella

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all." ~ The Emperor from Mulan

"You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you." ~ Walt Disney

:goodvibes

I have like five or six front and back pages of disney quotes from movies, but I'll only toss in a dozen or so.

"You're braver than you believe. And stronger than you seem. And smarter than you think." -Christopher Robin

"Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind. Or forgotten." -Lilo

"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or, learn from it." -Rafiki

"Maybe you don't need the whole world to love you, maybe you just need one person." -Kermit the Frog

"Do not be fooled by its commonplace appearance. Like so many things it iis not what is outside, but what is inside that counts." The Narrator, Aladdin

"Forever is a long time, and time has a way of changing things." -Mama Bird

"Even miracles take a little time." -The Fairy Godmother

"She's out there somewhere. I just haven't found her yet." -Prince Eric

"Thanks for the adventure. Now go have a new one!" -Ellie

"What is dinner without a little music?" -Lumiere

"I must have hit my head harder than I thought." -Aladdin

"Ladies don't start fights, but they can finish them1" -Marie

If only I could make him understand. I just don't see things the way he does. I just don't see how a world that makes such wonderful things could be bad.-Ariel (TLM)

i have ALOT
  • just keep swimming swimming swimming what do we do you got to swim- Dory
  • "Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind. Or forgotten-stitch
  • like a cloued, you are soft. like bamboo, you bend in the wind-mulan
  • listen to me. the human world is a mess-sebastian
  • oh look at me. im gonna tuch the butt-the seahorse from nemo
  • You know that feeling you sometimes get when you're standing in a high place? Sudden urge to jump? I don't feel it.-jack sparrow
  • Let's go see how much we're going for on Ebay!-hamm
    i probebly have more

"It all started with a mouse."
-Walter Elias Disney

"Hakuna matata!"
-Timon & Pumba

"Dishonor on you, dishonor on your cow, dishonor on your whole family!"
-Mushu

"Mom, are you sure this water's sanitary? It looks questionable to me!"
-Tantor

"Wake up and smell the hummus!"
-Genie

"Maybe,you don't need the whole world to love you. You know,maybe you just need one person." - Kermit the Frog

"Do not be fooled by its commonplace appearance. Like so many things, it is not what is outside, but what is inside that counts." - Aladdin

"The past can hurt but the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it." -The Lion King

"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney

"It doesn't matter. It's in the past." - Rafiki (Lion King)

"It all started with a mouse " - Walt Disney

"999 Ghosts ... And there's always room for one more" - The Haunted Mansion

"You're only in trouble if you get caught!" -Aladdin
"But please... PLEASE don throw me in dat Briar Patch!" -Brer Rabbit
"It's kind of fun doing the impossible." -Walt

BUT DS20 and I always repeat it at Haunted Mansion:

"Welcome, Foolish Mortals to the Haunted Mansion ..." "Drag your bodies away from the wall, into the dead center of the room".

AND to PP's... YES I love the one... "It all started with a MOUSE !" LOL

Dory "just keep swimming just keep swimming swimming swimming . . . ."
and one that is actually on my signature by winnie the pooh "If you live to be 100, i want to live to be 100 minus one day, so i never have to live without you". it makes my heart melt. it is so sweet.:love:

"You're only in trouble if you get caught!" - Aladdin
"It all started with a mouse" - Walt Disney
"Hakuna Matata" - Timon & Pumba

"Drag your bodies away from the wall and into the dead center of the room." ~Haunted Mansion CMs.
"If you can dream it, you can do it." ~Walt Disney.

"When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are." -Jiminy Cricket (When you Wish Upon a Star)

Many of my favorite's are already mentioned, but here are more of my favorites.

"This here is the wildest ride in the wilderness!"- Big Thunder Mountain
"Hope you did not drink too much potion from the fountain of youth, or else we'll have to get a stroller" - Sallah, Indiana Jones Adventure
"Adopted brother" - Thor, The Avengers (Disney owns Marvel)
"Welcome to the Walt Disney World Railroad! Were now beginning a grand circuit tour."- Railroad
"Wishes!"- Wishes fireworks
"Some imagination huh?" - Yesid, Fantasmic

My favorite 3 are

A dream is a wish your heart makes- Cinderella

Just keep swimming- Dory

Faith,Trust, and Pixie Dust- Peter Pan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter