Favorite Disney Breakfast Spot?

LMDisneygirl

I'd rather be at Disney!
I'm looking for some good breakfast suggestions. My husband loves to have a big breakfast, while I'd prefer to grab a granola bar and go, and then have an early lunch. So we try to do a little of each while we are at the world.

What is your favorite breakfast place - sit down or counter service?

We've enjoyed sit down meals at:
Kona Cafe at the Polynesian
Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge
Boma at AKL

I've wanted to try Chef Mickey's for breakfast, and am trying to convince my hubby. How about the Crystal Palace at the MK? He discovered Starring Rolls Cafe at Disney Studios and loves that.

So what do you think? Where do you love to go?

Thanks!

Our favorite breakfast on property is 'Ohana. The food was really wonderful and that is coming from someone who is NOT a breakfast person. I'm usually happy with a cup of coffee and maybe some fruit. But the breakfast at 'Ohana was seriously one of the best I've had. The eggs were so good! The fruit was wonderful and fresh. The breakfast potatoes were very tasty! And my son and husband were fighting over the meat - sausage and bacon. :rotfl2: Plus it is all you care to enjoy. Super for families that have people with big appetites.

But if we are just going for CS breakfast, Main Street Bakery has wonderful cinnamon rolls. They are HUGE! My husband and I like to split one and share a cup of fruit. It's a very tasty and quick breakfast.

If you enjoy Boma's breakfast I would also highly recommend the character breakfast at Tusker House.

Oddly enough, next to Staring Rolls, we love the Main Street Bakery. A danish, coffee, (or an egg sandwich and a coke for the DH), and then step outside to see the view of the castle.

Worth it every time-all the time!

I've heard great things about Crystal Palace so that's what we booked for our trip. Dh loves a good breakfast :).

Mouse Ears Down!
Akershus & Crystal Palace

I am with you early lunch is better than breakfast but if I had to grab something it would have to be Warm Cinnamon Roll from Main St.Bakery

Mouse Ears Down!

I am with you early lunch is better than breakfast but if I had to grab something it would have to be Warm Cinnamon Roll from Main St.Bakery

I love that - Mouse Ears Down! :)

For me Main Street Bakery, Sunshine Seasons and Crystal Palace for a TS

Our favorites are Kona and the Grand Floridian Cafe. We went to both on our last trip -if you'd like, you can see our reviews and pictures by clicking the link in my signature. :)

Mouse Ears Down!

Just wanted to say that your profile pic is adorable! Such an angelic look! What a cutie!:angel:

I'm excited to be giving Tusker House and Crystal Palace a go for breakfast next time!:banana:

Crystal Palace-IMHO the food is good for a buffet and best of all you can make ressies for BEFORE the park opens and get great pictures of Main Street and the Castle before the crowds get in:yay:

Chef Mickey's is great for the characters but my family wasn't thrilled with the food:confused3

We also liked Kona Cafe-great macadamia/pineapple pancakes and the Big Kahuna usually takes care of the heartier appetites.

Kona Cafe I love the Tonga Toast but my DH & DS's love the Big Kahuna aka the Big breakfast.:thumbsup2

Just wanted to say that your profile pic is adorable! Such an angelic look! What a cutie!:angel:

Thanks Fellow Georgian,That was last year on his first Disney cruise he just loved his window & he is an Angel, born at 28 weeks 2lbs 7oz very sick little baby but now he is all Well,with Lots Of Prayers he went from Hospital Bound to Disney Bound :)

Grand Floridian Cafe - maple vanilla french toast is amazing and the eggs benedict are great, too

Kona Cafe - two normal people could easily split the Big Kahuna, press pot Kona coffee is great

Boma - if you like buffets

CrystalChef Mickey's is great for the characters but my family wasn't thrilled with the food:confused3

This was our experience. I think everyone should try Chef Mickey's at least once for the characters and the experience, but we won't be back for a while. Too many other choices IMHO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter