favorite dinner menu items?

nickglover

Mouseketeer
To all you veteran cruisers - I know this is a matter of taste, but what dinner menu items do you recall being particularly delightful?

Thanks,

Nick

escargot-Lumieres
rack of lamb-Palo
veal chop-Animators

and of course....the chocolate souffle-Palo

My menu favorites:

Lumieres/Tritons - Cauliflower soup
AP - Veal Chop dinner
Palo brunch -sweet pizza
Palo- chocolate souffle

Other:
cheeseburgers at Pluto's

I love the chocolate lava cake, I think it was the master chef night, or maybe captain's gala night..... Ask for it with ice cream!:D

I remember really liking an onion soup, it was delicious. I don't remember what resturant it was at, though. I want to say Parrot Cay.

herb-crusted sea bass and creme brulee at lumiere/triton.

grilled portobello mushroom and polenta with roasted shallow sauce and parmesean, gorgonzola filet, and souffle at palo.

tomato soup from room service.

Escargot
Herb Crusted Sea Bass
Mickey Ravioli, Chicken Noodle Soup, and Mickey Ice Cream Bars - from Kid's Menu
Creme Brulee and just about every other dessert :)
Mango Soup (I don't even like mangos!)
Coconut Shrimp

We loved the BBQ Ribs at Parrot Cay, actually the whole menu there. And I remember we loved every single dessert the whole cruise!

I really enjoyed the veal at Animator's Palate, the mango soup, the eggs benedict at Palo brunch, and the chicken tenders from room service. Actually, there wasn't much that I didn't enjoy!

Without a doubt ;)
A/P Chef's recommendation:
Maple Glazed Salmon w/Grn Beans & Redskin potatoes!!!!
It is the best I've ever had anywhere and I've had a lot of salmon!LOL.
The ribs on Castaway are very, very good!!!

Favorite appetizer:
AP Lobster & Shrimp wrap
PC's Hot Crab Newburg

Favorite dessert:
Warm chocolate lava cake
Mickey Ice Cream Bar
Those big Chocolate Chip Cookies!

Lunch:
Chicken Finger's @Pluto's Dog House are delicious!!!

Seastar ~ Unfortunatley the 'warm chocolate lava cake'
is only serve on the Magic. :(

4nana .... thanks for reporting that you liked the AP Lobster & Shrimp wrap. I was going to skip it because a few people on this board reported that it was awful. I know everyone has diffferent tastes .... but now I'm sure I'll give it a try. It might turn out to be my favorite too.

Palo...everything we had was delicious...not a loser in the bunch there and we tried brunch, dinner and high tea.

Lumieres....the lamb and pea soup are wonderful.

Serenity Bay on Castaway Cay...the Salmon sandwich and coleslaw are excellent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter