Favorite Dinner Entree at Kona Cafe?

ZoZo

DIS Veteran
What's your favorite dinner entree at Kona Cafe? Am going there for the first time in a couple of weeks. Thanks for the input.

My fav is the Pan Asian pasta with chicken and shrimp. I will have to ask DH what his was. And the deserts are great!!

The Kona Cafe is one of our favorite restaurants. We ate there last November. DH had the tuna and I had the shrimp and scallops. Great food!

Just ate there on Sept 12th and had the shrimp and scallops. YUM! YUM! YUM! If you like seafood, you'll love it. My husband's seafood chowder soup app was also extremely good. I was jealous (and I had crabcakes!)...

Have a great trip!

I go for the Beef Terryaki. It used to come with Sticky Rice, but now its potatoes. I have had them substitute the rice with no problem.

I have also had the Pan Asian Pasta mentioned above as a lunch entree and really liked it a lot too.

Terryaki beef is great! Love it with the potatoes! Dis not care at all for the pan asian pasta...

Caramel Banana Creme Brulee is awesome--though not with the typical crisp sugar glaze on top--more of a crumbly sugar.

The sticky wings are to-die-for!

DH and I *LOVE* the Beef Teriyaki!! We've had it there several times and it was always wonderful! Very flavorful and tender :)

P1010217.JPG

Can't wait for the next 3 weeks to go by so I can have it again! :hourglass

Belle5 said:
Terryaki beef is great! Love it with the potatoes!

Caramel Banana Creme Brulee is awesome--though not with the typical crisp sugar glaze on top--more of a crumbly sugar.

The sticky wings are to-die-for!

We're doing the Dining Plan during our trip in 3 weeks; I think this will be my *exact* order!!! :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter