Favorite DDP place to eat

kopppa33

Mouseketeer
Taking into consideration first time going and girls ages 4 and 6 :) Thanks for all and any input!

Although, the kids in my family are quite a bit older than your girls we've always really enjoyed Coral Reef. My brother is a fairly picky eater and this is the restaurant he requests every single time we visit. For me, my (current) favorite TS is Yak and Yeti in Animal Kingdom. The Pineapple Won-ton dessert is a must try! Finally, I've never been, but I've read really good things about the Akershus Princess Storybook Breakfast. If your girls want to meet the princesses this seems like a nice alternative to dining in the Castle.

What kinds of foods do your girls normally enjoy? Also would they be interested in characters or princesses? How many table service credits will you have per person?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter