Favorite CS Meals?

Tangereine in Morocco in Epcot - It is excellent and one of our favorites! We also like Wolf Gang Puck Express in DTD. And not really a CS, but Snack Credit if you are on the dining plan, we always stop at the bakery on Main Street in the MK when the park is closing for sweets and ice cream! It is a great way to end your night.

At Animal Kingdom we really enjoy Flame Tree Barbecue. Casey's is a must at MK. For DHS we usually eat at the ABC Commissary. Sunshine Seasons is really nice at Epcot, it offers a wide variety of choices.

Of all that we tried, I really liked Pecos Bill. Huge fixin's bar! Loved the shaved ice stand in Japan too (best I ever had - better than a snow cone), but don't know if that can really count as a counter service.

Our faves are Casey's at MK and Flame Tree BBQ at AK!

In order:

Magic Kingdom -- Columbia Harbour House, Pinocchio Village Haus and Pecos Bills

Epcot -- Sunshine Seasons, Yorkshire County Fish Shop

Hollywood Studios -- NONE (we go to one of the resorts)

Animal Kingdom -- Flame Tree Barbecue

My very favorite is Wolfgang Puck Express in DTD!!!
Also love Columbia Harbour House (MK), Flametree BBQ (AK) and Sunshine Seasons (Epcot)...:goodvibes

We LOVE Sunshine Seasons in the Land pavillion at Epcot..lots of variety and lots of healthy, fresh options.

Columbia Harbor House at MK is also a favorite

Earl of Sandwich in DTD...great value excellent food!!
Cosmic Ray's in MK...sit on the terrace and you can have a view of the castle while you eat
Sunshine Seasons in EPCOT
Flame Tree BBQ in AK...nice and shady
Cantina de San Angel...fun view of the water

this year we're trying Tangerine Cafe for the first time...heard good things about it.

This is great guys, thanks. :)

So now on my spreadsheet (heh, don't ask -- I've gotten a little obsessed) I have Earl of Sandwich, Sunshine Seasons, Flametree BBQ & Harbour House. Does anyone know of places to eat at the water parks?

We like:

Flame Tree - AK
Yakitori House - Epcot
Pirata y el Perico and Columbia Harbor House - MK

popcorn:: My choices!
Magic Kingdom - Cosmic Ray's and Pecos Bills

Epcot - Liberty Inn

Animal Kingdom -- Flame Tree Barbecue

We did both water parks last year, and nothing really stood out, pretty average food at all the CS we tried....we spent parts of four days at the water parks, DS is a true water baby!
My favorite CS is Columbia Harbor House in MK. DS likes the Electric Umbrella in Epcot, the burgers are pretty good. DH fave is Sunshine Seasons in Epcot.

So now on my spreadsheet (heh, don't ask -- I've gotten a little obsessed) I have Earl of Sandwich, Sunshine Seasons, Flametree BBQ & Harbour House. Does anyone know of places to eat at the water parks?

I have a spreadsheet too! :rotfl: :rotfl:

We ate at each park once...
Lottawatta Lodge at Blizzard Beach... and I think it was Typhoon Tillly's at Typhoon Lagoon
We were happy with both, plan on going to them again during our next trip.. I don't think there are any table service places, really not a lot of counter service either, so look at a map and pick a spot accordingly :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter