• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite cruise staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We loved Ronald (stateroom host), Salomie and Tomas (server and assistnt server).

Ian from the Entertainment staff was a hoot!

Amanda from the United Kingdom worked the bar, trekked across the family beach delivering drinks, and was a wealth of information!

Does anyone know which cruise staff and cruise director are on which ship now?

I can tell you Christiaan from the U.S. is the Cruise Director on the Magic, as of the last Eastern Sailing.

Norm

One of the best moments of our 2006 cruise was walking on and finding KEYON there to announce us. We had SOOO been hoping he would still be there. We are keeping our fingers crossed that Keyon is still on the Magic's cruise staff this May. He makes the cruise twice as magical.

Keyon was there in February/March (17-3). I didn't meet him but he did sign a card that was delivered to my room from the cruise staff thinking us for the wedding vow renewal cake that I sent to the cruise staff after our ceremony.

Lots of people that get married or have vow renewals onboard send the remainder of their cakes to the Oceaneer's Club staff so I decided to send mine to the cruise staff instead. I heard stories of them eating it sans-utensils at midnight when they got off work that Thursday night. Sheika even tried cutting into the plastic part that supported the top layer! The rest of the cruise staff had a great laugh at her expense. Natalie said she had cake in one hand and her diet coke in the other.

So if you're ever wondering whether the cruise staff would enjoy something special . . . I think I can answer that with a resounding YES.

Well on a 5-night Disney Magic cruise (just got back and I feel bloody awful and totally depressed!:offtopic:) Well anyways, me and my sister met an AMAZING man (who is sort of a boss thing) named Lee. He is a brown-haired british man. Don't know his last name:confused3. Anyways, we sort of fancy him, (SO CUTE!!! HE ALSO IS REALLY FRIENDLY AND MAY KISS YOU ON THE CHEEK AND HUG YOU! :V) and don't know how long he will be there, and we cannot find a Magic cruise we can go in besides some we cannot make and some in 2013. I REALLY hope we can see him again! And could anyone maybe help me by telling me how long the Disney contracts last. ( He is high up. sort of like, one of the bosses over the others.)

-Claire

We are just off the Disney Magic (July 15 to 20 to Canada)

EVERYONE was amazing, but I must make special mention of....

Fanny at Guest Services, who was so on top of things and made things right that didn't need to be made right...

Mo at Palo for brunch...funny, awesome and amazing...

Finally...

Emily our Server...words cannot describe just how special she was to us.here was something she could do for us, she did it way before we would have thought we wanted it. If ever on the Disney Magic again, we will do everything we can to get her as our server again....and we woulod recommend requesting her to anyone sailing the Magic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter