Favorite Counter Service in Epcot?

jfoster

Earning My Ears
What are your favorite CS meals in Epcot? We have tried Tangierine Café and Sunshine Seasons. We didn't love either of those enough to return this year. Thanks in advance!

Sorry but I can't help. You just knocked out our two favorite places to eat at Epcot. Let's start again, what does your family like to eat?

We love the QS in japan, it's kinda hidden and usually pretty quiet and not crowded. The name is escaping me.

Boulangerie Patisserie is mine! The new expanded menu has a lot more variety than before, and all those delicious desserts...oh yes! :goodvibes

Sorry but I can't help. You just knocked out our two favorite places to eat at Epcot. Let's start again, what does your family like to eat?

We love a variety of foods! We have three kids who also like to experiment and try new things. We didn't care for Sunshine Seasons because ordering the foods that were "on" the dining plan were confusing and time consuming. We got up to the register and discovered that the desserts/drinks we selected weren't on the DDP...then we jumped out of line, waited in line again....By the time it was all figured out, our food was cold! Tangierine Café was just ok, but might be worth revisiting. We especially love Italian, Mexican, a good burger....we eat it all! Thanks for your help! Appreciated!

Definitely the bakery in France Boulangerie/Halles:thumbsup2
Quiches, ham/cheese baguettes, cheese/fruit platter with a baguette, a of course there are the pastries. YUM

England, if Fish/Chips Yorkshire County Fish Shoppe, if that's your thing.

Norway, has a variety of sandwiches, and a few salads, and pastries, Kringla

Mexico, has your basic, chips/salsa, nachos and tacos, La Cantina

China, has you popular chinese, it's ok in my opnion, Lotus Blossom

USA, here you have your burgers, hot dogs, a few salads, a few sandwiches, ok for a hot dog or burger if that's what you are craving, Liberty Inn

Sunshine Seasons and Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie. If you are looking for the same basic American food that is in all of the parks, Liberty Inn is fine.

Norway, La kringla - ham and apple sandwich, Viking coffee, desserts :thumbsup2

katsura - all, great atmosphere :thumbsup2

Les Halles - depends on if you are a sandwich person (I am not) but definitely good quality :thumbsup2

Last time Via Napoli had a pizza window open - :thumbsup2

But Tutto Gusto (mix of QS and TS) - :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I can never do sunshine seasons because...it smells. Seriously I have no idea why it bothers me so much, because the land boat ride does not bother me a bit!

I have wondered why Canada does not have a QS (I know Le Cellier was at one time I think). But a QS serving poutiness, cheddar soup, and anything maple flavored seems like it would be a hit!!

Boulangerie Patisserie is mine! The new expanded menu has a lot more variety than before, and all those delicious desserts...oh yes! :goodvibes

:thumbsup2

Isn't it great now!!!! They serve soup in a bread bowl now--- so good!!! Had the pumpkin--- amazing!!!

My favorite is the Fish and Chips in England, closely followed by Morocco and Japan. My favorite snack and drink location is France.

The club sandwich & school bread from La kringla bakery in Norway! It's a very large portion so my friend & I split it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter