Favorite cocktails?

I just saw that yesterday! Was hoping maybe @DLgal could do some recon for us all. ;)

Oh, I am ON IT. Sadly was supposed to go today with my kids, but I came back from my girl's trip with my BFF earlier this week with a nasty cold. She is sick too. At least it's not covid, because if I couldn't taste that delicious looking sandwich soon, I would cry.

I will absolutely report back as soon as I get one! I have to make a trip back to DLH in the next week to claim a lost item, so maybe I'll make a quick lunch trip into DL when I do that.

Anything that Ryland, bartender at Napa Rose comes up with! He’s an amazing mixologist and many of the drinks on the menu are his concoctions. Usually I ask for something with a good bourbon.

Lisette and Eric at the Craftsman Bar make me a great Kentucky mule. Fresh lime juice, ginger beer and Knob Creek.

Also the Carthay martini is like jet fuel, love the ice sphere and olives. One and done drink. Hahaha.

This! 100% this! Ryland at Napa Rose is AMAZING!! He's made up some incredible (and STRONG) cocktails for my husband on many of our visits. I love the Napa Passion so much ( I actually daydream about it, and I'm not a big drinker!!😅😂) that it's pretty much all I ever order!

This! 100% this! Ryland at Napa Rose is AMAZING!! He's made up some incredible (and STRONG) cocktails for my husband on many of our visits. I love the Napa Passion so much ( I actually daydream about it, and I'm not a big drinker!!😅😂) that it's pretty much all I ever order!
Try the Kate & Ella next time. Single best cocktail I have EVER had. I've been ordering them for years.

A few years ago, I had the B-52 Coffee at Carthay and since then, that's been my go-to drink.

B-52 Coffee
Grand Marnier, Kahlua, Bailey’s Irish Cream, and Hot Coffee Topped with Whipped Cream

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter