Favorite Cocktails at Epcot?

Dancerwife

Planning Our November Trip
My sisters aren't beer or wine drinkers. Would love to know what cocktails (and location) you thought were best. Thanks!

The Tokyo Sunset in the Japan pavilion is good in my opinion. We also get the Fiesta Margarita in Mexico, which is a frozen margarita containing the three flavors: regular, strawberry, and mango.

Last edited:
the orange grand mariner slush at the France kiosk is delicious and Tipsy Ducks in Love drink at the Joy of Tea kiosk (chocolate/whiskey whipped cream thingy - in the picture - is yummy as well. Don't forget the tequila bar also - great variety of margaritas - IMG_0829.JPG

I agree with the tequila cave. It has become very popular so can be crowded. Wine flights are now my favorite though. France, Italy, and Germany each have several options and everyone gets to try and find their top choice. Then you buy a bottle and take it to your room.

The Gran Marnier slush is excellent! Largely I find the Epcot cocktails to be high priced, long on mix, and low on booze. The solution to this is to try non-mixed drinks like the samplers of sake or tequila. Beer/wine is also an option, but you mentioned your group aren't fans.

The Gran Marnier slush is excellent! Largely I find the Epcot cocktails to be high priced, long on mix, and low on booze. The solution to this is to try non-mixed drinks like the samplers of sake or tequila. Beer/wine is also an option, but you mentioned your group aren't fans.

Which is why I like the tequila bar. The drinks are not watered down and actually mixed well compared to other places on property. Also if you feel the need (as I usually do) you can always get some nice tequila to drink by itself while you are there. :P

I really enjoy the frozen version of the Italian Margarita at the gelato stand in Italy. IMO, it's similar to a frozen version of a lemon drop. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter