Favorite Christmas Cookie recipe

Nobody? Is there a thread already started on this subject? I used to bake alot but now with a full time job and 6 grandkids I don't have time to make all the kinds I used to. My grandkids favorites are the pretzel snacks. I match the m and m's and the kisses to the holiday. Just looking for some different ideas. Thank you

I love the cookies from cake mix as they're so quick the kids can help and don't get bored half way through:rotfl:

The cookies I make are all entirely from scratch and take a while so I don't know how good they would be to make with kids, however I can suggest finding a gingerbread cookie recipe. Usually the bulk of the work is done a day or so before hand and the dough is chilled. Then when the kids are over you can have them help roll out the dough, cut the shapes, and then decorate with sprinkles.

This is my favorite. With a cup of hot chocolate I'm in heaven.

RICOTTA CHEESE COOKIES

2 CUPS SUGAR 2 STICKS BUTTER
2 TSP. VANILLA 3 EGGS
1 LS. RICOTTA CHEESE

Mix above ingredients and then add:
4 CUPS FLOUR ½ TSP. SALT
½ TSP. BAKING SODA

Dough will be on wet side. Drop well rounded tsp. of dough on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes. Cool and frost.

Frosting:

2 CUPS POWDERED SUGAR
1 TSP. VANILLA
1 TBLSP. MILK
4 TBLSP. SOFT BUTTER

Beat by hand. Food coloring can be added if desired. Frost cookies. Can be sprinkled with colored sugar if desired.

Store in plastic container to keep soft. Place wax paper between layers of cookies.

Does anyone have a tried and true gingerbread recipe? I'm looking to make gingerbread men with my kids this year, and have never made gingerbread cookie dough. We usually buy the roll of premade dough, however, I'd love to have a recipe that works.

Thanks in advance.

I am going to make Chicken Biriani. Its a kind of dish in which you need 2 cups of rices and 1/2 kg boneless chicken. first you boil the rice and then start cooking your chicken and then mix your rice with it and your chicken biriani is ready to eat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter