• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Character Wreck-it-Ralph

expeditioneverestgrl

DIS Veteran
I love the movie Wreck-It-Ralph and my favorite character is Venelope. SHe is caring, determined, and funny. Just wondering who your favorite character in Wreck-it-Ralph is.

Ditto! She is too adorable, and I feel sad for her. And she's a princess! Wreck It Ralph really pulled on my heartstrings. It's such a great movie. I think it my second favorite Disney flim. It really should have beat Brave at the awards.

I love fix it Felix. Something about his face and voice is just too adorable and I can't get over it!
But truth be told, I think all the characters in this movie were fantastic :)

Honestly, I saw it for the first time yesterday! I like Calhoun the best, and I like Vanelope second best!

I think Vanellope is adorable! She is totally my favorite character from Wreck It Ralph. She was kind, loving, determined, entertaining and cute. I felt sorry for her. I really like Vanellope.

I think Vanellope is adorable! She is totally my favorite character from Wreck It Ralph. She was kind, loving, determined, entertaining and cute. I felt sorry for her. I really like Vanellope.

Vanellope was a bit annoying at fist I think, then she got cute :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter