Favorite Character meet and greets

We were there 9/10-9/17. We saw a LOT of characters and I will say this trip was much better interaction than the past few visits. Highlights- Prince Aladdin at palooza talked of Abu flying all the way back to animal kingdom, Peter Pan one of the single best ever, talked of a cupcake eating contest with lost boy Gubby and he told my DD-3 that she was a girl and she talked too much like Wendy, she's a girl, but Wendy might talk more, she talks a lot. Belle and Gaston were just super sweet to my kiddos who were fighting a long line at mnsshp and trying to stay awake. Baloo and King Louie great- I commented that Louie was so short and he pointed out we were the same height made fun of me then gave hugs and kisses really fun. Mad hatter and Alice had a tea party on the ground with DD and talked of unbirthdays. Joy and Sadness were awesome. We gave Sadness a blue pen to sign autograph card and she tried to steal it by sliding it in her sleeve and waved as we left like dont go. Anna and Elsa were both good. I've had a boring greet with Elsa before but this was a good greet. But greatest Disney memory. We went to studios at rope drop and went straight to Buzz and Woody M&G. We were first through the line and they of course have all the cardboard photo op things, well I was I was walking through quickly and thought wow that buzz statue is new and all of a sudden he went from frozen to turning his head toward me scared me to death. My kids loved that buzz laughed at pranking us and he took my daughters hand walked through the queue and my DS8 was greeted by awesome hugs from woody and they laughed at buzz pranking us. Great Disney memories- I'm getting misty eyed thinking about it. Some people don't get the M&G for me some of my best and favorite memories.

I think the M&G for me was the best part of my trip. I'm an adult male, and I went solo which made it a little awkward. But that quickly changed. When I did my first meets, I was just standing next to them. But within a day I was hugging and goofing off with them. It really made me feel like a kid again.

My favorite--Darth Vader before they replaced him with Kylo Ren. I had great interactions with Adventure Mickey and Minnie in the AK. The Visa M&G at Epcot was also fun. I was wearing my "It all started with Mouse" t-shirt and Mickey kept bragging about it to the others. Another favorite was a couple years ago at the Galactic Breakfast during SWW. Boba Fett was awesome. I am now a Boba Fett fan girl. :)

I love love LOVE M&Gs. They're one of my favorite parts of any trip. I think my top five would be the Stepsisters, Merida, Piglet, Tigger, and Baymax (just for the hugs, lol). There's a ton of characters I want to meet the next time I go; it's one of the reasons I have to plan to go during MNSSHP (Jack and Sally alone would make it worth it!).

I love love LOVE M&Gs. They're one of my favorite parts of any trip. I think my top five would be the Stepsisters, Merida, Piglet, Tigger, and Baymax (just for the hugs, lol). There's a ton of characters I want to meet the next time I go; it's one of the reasons I have to plan to go during MNSSHP (Jack and Sally alone would make it worth it!).

Did you fist punch baymax?

I don't do a lot of M&Gs...we are two adults when we go, and as much as I'm a kid at heart, I find the M&Gs a little awkward. But, I do a few. My favorite was at California Adventure, meeting Oswald. I was wearing a Mickey Mouse ball cap and he kept pointing at it and was very put off and offended by it (he is very jealous of Mickey), but when I offered to take it off, all was well. He also liked that the jacket I was wearing matched his shorts. I really wish that they would bring Oswald to WDW. I feel like he would fit in perfectly on Sunset Blvd in HS, with that 1930s Hollywood feel.

I don't do a lot of M&Gs...we are two adults when we go, and as much as I'm a kid at heart, I find the M&Gs a little awkward. But, I do a few. My favorite was at California Adventure, meeting Oswald. I was wearing a Mickey Mouse ball cap and he kept pointing at it and was very put off and offended by it (he is very jealous of Mickey), but when I offered to take it off, all was well. He also liked that the jacket I was wearing matched his shorts. I really wish that they would bring Oswald to WDW. I feel like he would fit in perfectly on Sunset Blvd in HS, with that 1930s Hollywood feel.

It is a little awkward, but your in Disney to have fun. I had a blast doing it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter