Favorite Candy Animal from Miyuki

TWyn

DIS Veteran
Has anyone gotten a candy from Miyuki? Last year I tried it and got a blue cat. What animals are your favorite ones to get done? If you have any pics, that would be great!

Tammy

Her swans and dragons (orange) are amazing - and I usually hate dragons.

I had her make me a dog in Jan 05. My pup had been really sick before I left so I thought it would be fitting! Here is a pic:
P1250182.jpg

Her lions, unicorns, and dragons are really cute.

I saw her once make a shark and she keep humming the Jaws theme and saying "oh no don't eat me!" :rotfl2:

Green dragon for my son. Note to others during hot weather times, candy tends to reshape (melt down). We had our's put in a fridge down at valet services at WL when returning to hotel.

We missed her last time we went to Epcot. She wasn't there that day. Bummer.

Do you guys actually eat the candy? Seems too cute to eat!

she made me a pink squid once, i did eventually try to eat it - bleeech! i think i waited too long....wish i had thought to take a picture!!! i love watching her make the candies, she always makes the animals say "helllllllooooo!" :wave: and it's terribly adorable. we missed her last trip unfortunately too - hopefully she'll be there this year, we plan to hit epcot on a wednesday!

I got a parrot because I have a parrot, I would say though that my favorite would be the monkey with the banana. but there all amazing and im happy to have finally got picked for one.
I didnt eat it took a pic of it with my cockatoo

My son got a black cow this past December, she even gave him a "hidden Mickey" spot.

47b6df29b3127cce9626a168119400000015108CbtmLlszae

47b6df29b3127cce9626a11611ea00000015108CbtmLlszae

47b6df29b3127cce9626a003d05700000016108CbtmLlszae

A unicorn, which didn't travel so well...and then a monkey, which is currently sitting in a vase on our hutch, melting down. We love to watch her create. I have told my dd that she gets no more of the candy animals though. She may watch, but since she has had the chance to get two of them so far, it's time to let others have a shot.

I think the scorpions are really cool and any of her birds are truly georgeous. She also has done flowers for special events like F&G Fest and those are amazingly beautiful and realistic.

Yes, she does have a schedule. I think it's fairly set, but upon park entry just grab a showtime schedule and you'll know when all of the street performers around WS perform. We had never done this before and managed to see all of them in January and our girls just had a BLAST at WS...I really don't understand why parents stay away from EPCOT - my girls LOVE it and we always wish we had spent even more time there.

Here are our pictures. These were our first animals we've ever had made so I suppose they're our favorites...We made sure and took pictures quite because with a 4 yr old and a 2 yr old around we knew they were gonna wanna eat it - so we let them. We were amazed...it was so cool.

100_0460.jpg

100_0461.jpg

I got a pink flamingo. It was so pretty, and it is neat to watch her do the feathers. If I am ever lucky enough to get another one, I think I am going to ask for a purple monkey with a yellow banana. I just like to listen to her say it. Although . . . those dragons sound pretty cool.

That shark story is cute.

We were there 10 days ago and my daughter, 8, got a dolphin (she is mad about dolphins). If I can manage to work out how to attach a picture I will! Any advice?

I had warned both DDs (other one 6) they might not get chosen by her, so of course when she said she was finished my DD6 burst into tears that it wasn't fair. I was mortified and was fiercely whispering that this was not how to behave, and if she stopped I was sure her big sister would share - when Miyuki said 'Not a problem - I fix' and proceeded to make a left over blue blob into a twisted lolly.

It was really sweet of her, and my DD6 grinned triumphantly through her tears!

Of course a bit of the blue dolphin got snapped off while waiting to watch illuminations - and after DD8 recovered from that tragedy, she decided just to go ahead and eat it - I can vouch that it is not pleasant, but the kids didn't mind!

Depsite the tears and tantrums, it was probably one of the highlights of the holiday for my 2 girls.

Our DS8 and DS4 also love Miyuki. On our last trip, they got a porcupine and a scorpion. Before picking the scorpion, our DS8 asked for a hippo, but she couldn't make that. As she was making the quills on the porcupine, she kept repeating, "Ouch! Ouch!" :teeth:

I know im digging up an old post but I finally got my pics on here:)

100_0903.jpg

100_0955.jpg

P.s if it breaks all you have to do is lick it and stick it back togther:)

This is definitely a must do on all of my trips.......I just look at my DH in Epcot and say candy time. We head straight for the Japan Pavillion. I was lucky enough one time for her to choose me. She made for me a Penguin sitting on blue ice holding a red heart. Just beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter