Favorite Brunch at WDW???

TwingleMum

DIS Veteran
Do you have a favorite Brunch spot at WDW??? What is your favorite dish/dessert/drink there?? We will also have a rental car so do tell , please. Thanks!

Wine Bar George, the Burrata. I never get tired of it.

Wine Bar George and GF Cafe. My kids ask to go back to Wine Bar George, and it's an added bonus that I can put my name on Gideon's list so my wait is right next door while I'm having brunch. I usually get the burrata. We always get the charcuterie board. I feel like I wasn't crazy about the steak and eggs last time, but I can't remember (I also got to the table a bit after the food was served b/c my name came up on the Gideon's list and I ran over to secure my cookies).

GF Cafe is such a hidden gem. It took a long time to convince my husband to go there (based on all of the reviews I read), but now it's one of those that he'll comment on for being really good.

Wine Bar George and GF Cafe. My kids ask to go back to Wine Bar George, and it's an added bonus that I can put my name on Gideon's list so my wait is right next door while I'm having brunch. I usually get the burrata. We always get the charcuterie board. I feel like I wasn't crazy about the steak and eggs last time, but I can't remember (I also got to the table a bit after the food was served b/c my name came up on the Gideon's list and I ran over to secure my cookies).

GF Cafe is such a hidden gem. It took a long time to convince my husband to go there (based on all of the reviews I read), but now it's one of those that he'll comment on for being really good.
I like your point about Gideons. I may have to lean towards a brunch at Disney Springs. I did get the frose at the window of Wine Bar George that was awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter