Favorite breakfast restaurant?

It's a close race between Kona at the Poly and Crystal Palace. We love getting an 8:00 ADR at Crystal Palace and being in the park at rope drop.The food is great too, especially those little french toast/doughnut type things. Delicious!! I could eat breakfast at Kona every morning and never get bored of it. :) We also love Tusker House at AK for breakfast...very good. I must admit I really love breakfast, so I could go on and on.

Sit down = 1st choice is KONA!!! (ohana at the poly would be my 2nd choice if you want characters).

Buffet = Tusker House!

What do you usually get from there for breakfast? We have a ressie there for dinner.

Dinner at Kouzzina is good too!

Breakfast truly is wonderful!

Things we've enjoyed there~

Their pressed pot coffee is good and a nice change from the other (yucky) coffee served at WDW.

The French Toast is scrumptious! Made with thicker slices of Challah bread and served with bacon or chicken sausage. The chicken sausage is different that your average side and is yummy.

Their Stacked Kouzzina Breakfast is awesome!
It's poached eggs (or however you like them) served on top of sweet potato hash which is out of this world (and I don't even care for sweet potatoes). It's served with an artichoke spread and olive toast with bacon or the yummy chicken sausage.

My kids love the Breakfast Flatbread made with scrambled eggs, red peppers, feta cheese and fresh spinach with a light vinagarette served on top.

They have a ham and cheese omelette that my family likes too.

Lots more options, but this is what we've had. We've done breakfast there twice and would go back again and again.

(We like Kona too, but Kouzzina is our favorite.)

We ALWAYS start off our vacation with 730 res at Ohana's. Great food, character pix and then a nice leisurely stroll to the monorail and in MK at the rope drop. Such a great way to start things off.

'Ohana and Cape May. Both characters but still very good. Cape May is actually pretty quiet and must not be on too many people's radars. Love the juice at 'Ohana.

We also really like 1900 Park Fare and CRT.

Buffet - Cape May Cafe, sit-down - Kona (wasabi Bloody Marys :thumbsup2)

TS - (Tie)

O'hana - We love the pineapple bread and POG juice
1900 PF - Omelets cooked to order

CS

Captain Cook's - You can get the same Tonga Toast here as Kona for less $$

:thumbsup2

Best breakfasts: Grand Floridian Cafe, Kona Cafe (tied for first)

Boma is a good buffet breakfast (but still overpriced like all buffets)

Boma-scrambled eggs and goat cheese with frunch to drink.

Crystal Palace....fresh yummy buffet food (inc Mickey Waffles and breakfast lasagna)....and Winnie the Pooh characters!!

The best is getting an early ADR and getting to see the Magic Kingdom practically empty...the view of the castle is amazing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter