favorite breakfast place

Our favorite by far is Crystal Palace with Pooh and friends for the puffed french toast and potato casserole. For a non-character breakfast, we have read absolutely great reviews for Boma. We had planned on trying it in September but had to cancel our trip but it is at the top of the list for our next visit.

Our favorite by far is Crystal Palace with Pooh and friends for the puffed french toast and potato casserole. For a non-character breakfast, we have read absolutely great reviews for Boma.

Amen! Have eaten at both before & will be eating breakfast at both again. Very yummy..................

Have to go with Kona cafe at the Poly. Have had good blueberry pancakes, omelettes, etc.......but DH absolutely always gets Tonga Toast. Plus, if you are a coffee drinker, they have the best on property, hands down. The french press is completely worth the money, IMO. :cloud9:

For non-character, I love love Kona. I have a sit down breakfast there each trip. We have never had a bad meal there. DS loves the tonga toast and I am in love with the pineapple macedamia nut pancakes with the slice of ham on the side. DH usually does the big kahuna with just plain pancakes. In the character breakfast category, for me it is a tie between 1900 Park Faire and Crystal Palace. Both have tasty food. If characters were taken into account, I would go with CP, I don't really prefer the characters at 1900, but based on food alone, both are equally tasty!:cheer2:

We like CP as well, for the characters and location.

Food wise, Fresh at the Dolphin.

If you are looking for a buffet, Crystal Palace is great. The food the room and you get to dine with the characters. If you are looking for a regular sit down, then the Kona wins. It is delicious. There is something for everyone and it is hot and fresh. If you are a coffee drinker, then the Kona is it!

Our favorites are CP (Puffed French Toast :cloud9: ), Boma, Kona and Donald's Safari Breakfast at TH. All are so yummy and perfect places for breakfast! :lovestruc

Enjoy (whichever one you decide on)! ;)

Akershus... the best breakfast we had during our last trip. But I am looking forward to trying The Wave for breakfast this time.

:cool1:Chef Mickey's Breakfast is always our favorite.

Maryann :happytv:

Is the menu at CM same as CP? We did CP last time and I'd like to try CM but only if they have as much choice as CP-fell in love with the brekkie lasagna, plus you've got to feel less guilty eating bacon and sausages whilst meeting Mickey than when Piglet comes to call:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter