• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Breakfast on Property?

Yujailec

Mouseketeer
Hi, everyone!

I have breakfast reservations at Boma, Cape May Cafe and trying to snag a last minute ressie at Be Our Guest. I want to add a "farewell" breakfast on our last day and I would love to know, what is YOUR favorite?

Thank you in advance!
T-11 days til our magical vacation! :banana:

The Wave! My fave on property! Its a buffet but you also get to choose from the made-to-order menu. I normally get the french toast. ITS SO GOOD! Plus they have their special butters/spreads that go with it. The macadamia butter thingy is out of this world. Its only $23 pp, so not too bad at all.

Boma is decent as well. For character breakfast i love Garden Grill.

I used to love the Mickey Waffles at Roaring Fork, with the various toppings. But alas, they are no more.
I love Tusker House breakfast, and I've heard Boma is very similar.
I also have wanted to try Trails End at the Fort Wilderness Campground. They have a relatively cheap, and reportedly quite good breakfast buffet. And it's just a relaxing boat ride from MK.

Tusker House and Crystal Palace are the only two I’ve been to so far. Both are amazing but that Jungle Juice they give you at Tusker House is just indescribable goodness.

Thank you all so much for the great suggestions! We will not be visiting any parks on our last day so I'm thinking early breakfast and enjoying the resort or maybe even Disney Springs until we start driving home later in the afternoon.

Our favourite is probably the Grand Floridian Cafe. Their lobster or flight benedict is amazing. The kids really like the french toast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter