Favorite Black and White Movie

Too many good ones, but the three that instantly came to mind were "His Girl Friday," "The Grapes of Wrath," and "12 Angry Men." "12 Angry Men" is a movie that I will get hooked on every single time; everyone should see this.

I would also toss in "To Kill a Mockingbird" and the original "Miracle on 34th Street."

It's a Wonderful Life - enough to pay to see it in a special release in the cinema even though I had it on my iTunes at home

I also enjoy To Kill A Mockingbird. Will definitely be checking out other people's favourites in this thread :)

Penny Serenade

I love Penny Serenade! Thanks Mizzoufan and Handbag Lady for reminding me of that one! It makes me cry every time! Two other great ones are Leave her to Heaven with Gene Tierney and Cornell Wilde, and also one of my absolute favorites The Ghost and Mrs Muir also with Gene Tierney. She was absolutely stunning! I just watched that one last week, another tear jerker.

Just tried to multi quote and it didn't work, can anyone tell me know to do it?

I'm kind of an old movie buff. :)

The Great Dictator is probably the greatest movie ever made. Especially for the time.
Shadow of a Doubt is my favorite Hitchcock movie
The Uninvited with Ray Milland is a wonderful movie
Curse of the Demon is an underrated horror movie, but really well done
Treasure of Sierra Madre

I could go on, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter