• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite/Best Moderate Resorts Marina

What is your favorite/the best moderate resorts marina?

• Caribbean Beach Resort's marina

• Coronado Springs Resort's marina

• Port Orleans Resort's marina

Results are only viewable after voting.

after16years

Somewhat Newbie
Allright... I admit it. I post many polls for this week and will try to compile the result when all polls have finished.

Now my newest poll (and hopefully the last poll for this week) is... WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE OR THE BEST MODERATE RESORTS MARINA?

I cannot post Favorite Values Marina, since no values have marina and also post Favorite Deluxes Marina, since AKL doesn't have marina and it wouldn't be fair for AKL.

Hmm... this is interesting. 'Moderate' is the only resort category to have marina in every of its resort.

I'm not really sure why any marina would be better than any other one. They all have the same stuff and pretty much exactly the same set up. :confused3

Well, GEM -- It depends. What I mean here is your favorite mods marina based on your personal taste and experience.

Maybe some people love tranquil marina (not like Crescent Lake where the lake are being occupied by Friendships).

Some would like a huge marina (like in CBR).

Or maybe some would like a big marina in the center of the resort (like in CSR).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter