• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite/Best Apps

middlesista

Mouseketeer
There seems to be many different apps out there r/t WDW. Some are free and some do have a cost. Which apps would you recommend as a must have? :thanks:

Sorcerer radio was a must have app until an update came out and crashed the app, I don't know if they have fixed it yet or not. Disney mobile magic is good and my Disney experience has the potential to be good If Disney can fix the problems.

Sorcerer radio was a must have app until an update came out and crashed the app, I don't know if they have fixed it yet or not. Disney mobile magic is good and my Disney experience has the potential to be good If Disney can fix the problems.

Thank you - will try them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter