Favorite Bakery and/or Confectionary on the Property?

midnightlouise

steady rollin' woman
And tell me your favorite things to order/buy as well! I just found out there is a caramel shop in the German pavilion. Not sure how I have bypassed that all these years. *kicks self* I know I am missing out on other awesome treats, so clue me in!popcorn::

Oh wow... my favorite subject... sweets! Let's break it down:
Magic Kingdom: Dole Whip at Aloha Isles in Adventureland
Epcot: anything in either Boulangerie Patisserie in the France Pavilion and anything in Kringla Bakeri og Kafe in the Norway Pavilion in The World Showcase in Epcot; freshly made muffins in Starring Rolls at Disney's Hollywood Studios, the Beineits at Sassagoula Fireworks Factory at Port Orleans French Quarter, the Banana Caramel Creme Brulee and the Banana Stuffed French Toast at Kona Cafe at the Polynesian Village, Zebra Domes at Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge. Happy Eating!!! pluto:

I have done something terribly wrong. I have such a sweet tooth! I went to Disney as a young child, around 5 or 6. Then I went at 16. Now, at 31, we did a short one day jaunt at MK earlier this year. I don't remember a single wonderful sweet treat from any of those trips! I must rectify that during our big Disney trip next year! Thanks for helping me get a good list going!! :-)

If you like desserts, the QS Sunshine Seasons has one of the best selection of them I've seen. The bakery counter is the place of dreams for anyone with a sweet tooth. Strawberry shortcake, cupcakes, brownies, red velvet whoopie pies!

My sister-in-law tipped me off to a wonderful breakfast treat at Sunshine Seasons (I think - inside The Land?). They have a delicious bread pudding at breakfast time - but instead of bread, they use croissants. Might be late to the party on this one, but it is one of my favorite bakery/breakfast treats.

Honorable mentions to the Boardwalk Bakery and Boulangerie Patisserie in the France Pavilion. Yum. When do we leave?

All of the above plus Contempo Café has an amazing range of cupcakes and the cs at CSR also has some amazing display cases of pastries.
AK CS has a pack of 5 zebra domes (what's not to love?) and you can't beat a frappucino at starbucks.

Another fan of Les Halles in France. I love their creme brulee best, and last time I had some chocolate cake and rasberry mousse thing (I don't know what it's called). That was excellent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter