Favorite B&BW or Yankee candles for summer?

kinntj

DIS Veteran
I'm looking for a few candles I can burn this summer in the bathroom and kitchen. I'm looking for a great scent with a great throw. I always like what is recommended by DISers. I can go to Yankee candle when they have a sale too, so share those scents you love!

Thanks!

YC Turquoise Sea is great. BBW has a ton I haven't been in to try yet but Watermlon Lemonade is supposed to be great.

My favorite YC for the fall is the Pumpkin Buttercream. Right now I have the Summer Scoop which is really nice

The scent I LOVE to use during Summer is Bath & Body Works Pineapple Mango. I use the plug-in and the candle.

I love the Lilac one, I know it's not as exciting as some others, but it just makes the house smell so fresh and pretty

Yankee Candle Lilac Blossom and Meadow Showers. It used to be Dune Grass, but they sadly discontinued it :(

I've just gotten into B&BW candles and the two I'm really liking right now are Tiki Beach and Sicilian Orange. I also have Peach Bellini but it gets a little much for me so I can't burn it too long (very sweet). Oceanside is also a nice scent, reminds me of Disney.

I like Yankee Candle Bahama Breeze, Honeydew melon, and my favorite is Banana nut bread. But I like fruity scents, not floral scents. I'm waiting for a good sale to pick up the Orange Creamsicle one to try.

The sand colored one mmmmm or my all time favorite is clean cotton.

My favourite of all time is the Coconut Bay. For Summer we also like the Orange Creamsicle.
Our favourite fall scent right now is Autumn Harvest and I have about 10 or 12 different Christmas scents that I bought on clearance .. with the peppermint scents and Cinnamon Roll being the favourites.

YC Turquoise Sea is great. BBW has a ton I haven't been in to try yet but Watermlon Lemonade is supposed to be great.

My favorite YC for the fall is the Pumpkin Buttercream. Right now I have the Summer Scoop which is really nice
I have that one and I love it...pumpkin buttercream that is. I love all pumpkin candles in the fall. I put Summer scoop on my list.

The scent I LOVE to use during Summer is Bath & Body Works Pineapple Mango. I use the plug-in and the candle.
I was wondering if that one was good. I love pineapple, but didn't know how it would be in a candle. I'll get that one!

I love the Lilac one, I know it's not as exciting as some others, but it just makes the house smell so fresh and pretty
right now I don't need that one because of the lilac bush at the side of our house. it smells beautiful! I may need tha later when the flowers brown up. Waaah!

Yankee Candle Lilac Blossom and Meadow Showers. It used to be Dune Grass, but they sadly discontinued it :(
I put the Meadow showers on my list.

I've just gotten into B&BW candles and the two I'm really liking right now are Tiki Beach and Sicilian Orange. I also have Peach Bellini but it gets a little much for me so I can't burn it too long (very sweet). Oceanside is also a nice scent, reminds me of Disney.
Tiki Beach and Sicilian orange will be on my list for sure.

I like Yankee Candle Bahama Breeze, Honeydew melon, and my favorite is Banana nut bread. But I like fruity scents, not floral scents. I'm waiting for a good sale to pick up the Orange Creamsicle one to try.
The honeydew melon sounds right up my alley! I also like fruity scents more, but I love florals when in the bathroom.

I was just going to recommend Tiki Beach. it's a lovely scent.
2nd like, so I'll have to order it.

The sand colored one mmmmm or my all time favorite is clean cotton.

My favourite of all time is the Coconut Bay. For Summer we also like the Orange Creamsicle.
Our favourite fall scent right now is Autumn Harvest and I have about 10 or 12 different Christmas scents that I bought on clearance .. with the peppermint scents and Cinnamon Roll being the favourites.
Orange Creamsicle?! YUM! That went to the top of my list.

pink sands from YC is my fav for summer!
. never heard of it, but will put it on my list to smell it in the store.

Another vote for Tiki Beach. I also like Summer Boardwalk. I think both are from BBW.
. 3rd like for Tiki beach. I guess I'll have to get that one today!

Thank you so much for listing some great scents to look out for. They on my shopping list and will be out shopping today. I can't think of another day to candle shop then on Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter