Favorite at Magic Kingdom

aksmith83

Earning My Ears
What's your favorite place to eat at in the Magic Kingdom? We've done Crystal Palace, Tony's and Liberty Tree Tavern and they have been ok but haven't blown us away. We've also eaten at Cinderella's table which was good. Is there anyplace else that is really great?

Skipper's Canteen. It's a fun place to look at and if you have a good server they do similar things as on the Jungle Cruise ride. The food is good and not your same oh theme park fare.

Not a big fan of any of the TS eateries in MK, but we always have lunch at CHH. We'd probably go there for dinner if it timed out right.

For TS, we really enjoyed lunch at LTT and dinner at BOG. Also had a great experience at CRT. For CS, we really liked CHH and Pecos Bill's.

Lunch at Be Our Guest. We've done it 3 times, the most recent on Christmas day, and it's been consistently one of our family's favorites.

We just got back and had our first meal at Skipper's Canteen. It's a beautiful restaurant and the food was pretty good...it's a nice departure from the same old things.

Also, depending on your schedule, consider hopping to a resort on the monorail line for a meal, because there are some good options like The Wave, Kona, or the Grand Floridian Cafe.

BOG is very good for lunch and dinner but I prefer dinner. If you can get reservations it is worth the cost. My husband still talking about the lamb and cannot wait to go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter