• english

• science

Results are only viewable after voting.
I. Hate. Math. =S
I. Like. English.
I. Love. Science.
I. Love. History.

I probably missing a class. But, whatever. :D

I hate english and science because of the teacher...other than that i dont mind school that much because I have friends in all of my classes.......

English by a mile and a half.

And I can tell you that if everybody in here had my english teacher, English would be running away with this poll.

I LOVE Social Studies
Like Language
Math- it depends on how my teacher is feeling
Science- hate hate hate it My teacher is so stupid. She has no clue what she is talking about. She asked my friend and me to stop asking question. It is awful

She asked you to stop asking questions? Were they stupid questions or smart questions? LOL :lmao:

i love gym but the teacher can turn any subject into an hour long conversation :cool1:

i hate history
its so dull
well the teacher mostly :sad2:

My Geography (Social Studies) teacher. He treats me like I know nothing, and I am in all honors!!

~LuLu :sad2:

-AP Civics - Good on occasion. Pretty good teacher, not to uptight.
-Chem - Crazy!!! This guy is so crazy he's always blasting hard rock on his computer. But I've learned a lot in science this year though. Great teacher!!!
-Spanish - She's the whitest person in our school, she knows very little of Spanish. But I pity her cuz the guys in our class are horribly immature and she's a softie.
-Geometry - I loved him last year, but now he's my most hated teacher. He'll stay on one problem for 20 minutes. And then barely review the home work stuff and give us our homework right when the bells ringing... EVERYDAY... He has no patience for the students either, basically he says if you don't know it then your never gonna learn and you'll grow up to be a hobo...
-Computer Apllications - Very stern when I had her in 7th grade but now she treats us freshmen like royalty... Lets us chew gum, go to the bathroom whenever... all kinds of stuff. It's great cuz we just work at our own pace.
- English - Good if you catch her on a good mood. Very dramatic!
- PE - I hate the coaches they're fat and laZY. Make us work out hard but they never get out of their big, comfly, chairs!!!

But mostly this is the best groups of teachers I've had in a while!

Geometry.

It's probably the toughest class I ever had to take in my life.

I'm trying so hard too! It's just horrible. The teacher isn't too lovely either.

i hate science. i hate the teacher. he's just stupid. he has crap grammer which bugs me coz you can't understand what he's written. he's not our real one. he's training. i asked our real one why couldnt we just tell him he'd never get a job as a teacher so hand the class back over. he said it was rude sighed walked off got to his desk and collapsed in laughter. i like our real teacher. he laughed when my mnate caught her coat on fire and nearly set me on fire and laughed harder when i spilled bicarb over her(which stinks). the training one is crap. he can't control us we don't learn anything he spent the whole lesson going 1 2 3 quiet :rolleyes: we're not a hard class to control he has to be seriosuly crap to not control us.

i love maths and s.s. s.s just rox and maths is great if we do alegbra or stuff like that but not so great on practical stuff. plus maths trachers always seem to like me :rolleyes: :teeth:

GirlWithSpunk said:
She asked you to stop asking questions? Were they stupid questions or smart questions? LOL :lmao:
Advanced questions. They were making her look stupid and it was taking her too long to look them up in class.

I like geography, history, english and some math.. =)

..but sometimes it depends on the teacher..

I don`t like Sociology because of politics.,....

i hate math

ex :

:teacher: < my teacher

:guilty: < friends

:scared1: < other friend

:eek: < other friend

:idea: < the genius that is thinking why cant i sit in the fron of the class then
answers the question the teachers asked
:scared: < me bc i dont know what the heck is going on !!!

Ceramics.
The teacher obviously discriminates against disabled persons with her history.
This wasn't just one incident with her. I won't go into detail much.

My S.S. and Orchestra (though he can occasionally be unlikeable) teachers are awesome. My other teachers are... blech.

I hate my health teacher. She's so weird, mean and unlikeable. Only one thing is for sure: she's a bad teacher. The people in my group for cooking (yes, we cook in health class) hate her too. One of my friends even said she was a... ahem... 'female dog' when I asked him what he thought of her. He asked me if I wanted his opinion in song form, and thenhe started singing 'She's a 'female dog'' over and over again to the tune of that one charge song. :lmao: He's a character.

My math teacher is like an elementary school teacher, minus all of the fun. She shouldn't be teaching us. She's really nice to me sometimes, nice to the point of scaring me.

My science teacher SCARES ME almost to the point of trouser filling. She has these strange mood swings. She'll yell at the class or a single kid for getting out of his seat when she's talking one second, and then she'll be perfectly normal the next. The class seems strangely tense because of that, and we don't interact with her that much. I like my teachers to be personable, not scary.

Oh! I forgot my english teacher! She's OK. She yells at the class alot, but only because they deserve it. We are a baaaad class. The students play chase around the classroom before she comes in.

So, there is my long-winded description of my teachers at my pit of a school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter